Were it all started

Julie and Reggie met when the were 3 and they have always been the closest out of the group, they tell each other everything. They met Alex and Luke and kindergarten and they all became best friends. Pretty much from there on out they did everything together. Sure sometimes they wouldn't do thing as a group it would juts be a couple of them or just one. 

Julie's Pov:

Me and Reggie have always been the closest in the group no questions asked, we told each other everything. I even told him about that one time I had a tiny crush on Luke but not anymore. Recently he hasn't been acting him self lately he jus-

I was interrupted in my thought when I heard a knock on my window. "Reggie????.... What are you doing here" I could tell something was wrong his eyes were bloodshot and his nose was bright red. 

I let him in. "Julie..." he said shaky 

"yea Reg" 

"Can I talk to you about something" He clenched his stomach like he does when something is really bother him.  "anything Reg, you know that" 

"well um it's kind of hard to talk about" I grabbed his hand and he grabbed back almost instantly. 

"Reggie I'm hear for you"

"well... it is my parents and they are fighting and it't getting really bad, my mom threw a glass at my dad and and and..." I could tell he was getting worked up. He would't stop saying and it was like he was malfunctioning.

"Reggie, REGGIE" He turned and looked at me with his eyes full of tears and it was like someone had traumatized his the fear in his eyes. 

"It's ok I will always be here now calm down" as i said pulling him in for a hug. we stayed like this for a good five minuets. "Reggie do the guys know?" i said softly and he shook his head. " you know your gonna have to tell them eventually right. He nodded as a tear went down his face. 

Two years have gone by and we are 13 now. Reggie told the guys over time, when ever he wanted to escape the fighting he would just ride his bike to one of our housed because we lived on the same street. He was at our window at least twice a week Until one day his mom saw him go upstairs and she followed his to see were he has been going. When she opened the door the window was open and Reggie was gone read the next chapter to see what happens after he get's back from Alex's.