Chapter 4

(A/N So Im not entirely sure what im doing with this book but i have gotten messages from two people already asking me when im gonna update so um here it is i guess. Also sorry that i made Reggie's injury's so bad idk i was just really upset with someone so i took it out on Reggie i guess lol idk but no turning back now. Im also not sure what im doing with POV so if you guys could tell me want kind of POV you want or like that would be helpful thanks. )

Julie's Pov:

Me and Reggie made our way downstairs to get some breakfast and as soon as my mom saw him well... pretty self explanatory.  "So I over heard you and Papi talking about taking Reggie to the doctors today." I said to my mom, Reggie gave me a death glare but I didn't really care.

"Yes we are I hope thats ok with you Reggie we just want to make sure that you don't have any internal stuff going on" Reggie paused for a moment and replied with a quick, "Yea yeah thats fine".

Apparently they appointment was in an hour. So for the last hour we were just watching star-wars. Not my favorite but it's Reggie's so i'll let it slide. Besides once Reggie leaves which is in like 10 minuets i get to watch Grey's Anatomy. The best show every.

"BYE MAMI, BYE PAPI, BYE REGGIE" I yelled to them in the frame of our front door. They had taken left me with Carlos which I don't really mind considering he's 10 and can look after himself. I go on to netflix and start watching Grey's.

About half way into the episode with McDreamy and McSteamy I thought I should probably tell the boys to come over. So I shot them a 911.

Julie: 911 my house asap      

Alex: K.

It always annoys me how this dude can't just not put a period  after he ends anything it texts. ________________________________________________________________________________

Julie: My house 911 asap

Luke: Alright be there soon

________________________________________________________________________________

Luke, and Alex got to my house around 10 minuets later. They were obviously both worried as to why I had 911ed them. "Ok we are here were are Flynn and Reggie", I froze and could only come up with this. "Well uhhh.. Flynn... Flynn needs to be told separately, and well Reggie, Reggie is at the doctors....".

Alex was freaking out we all knew he had little bit of anxiety so he was just pacing around annoyed because I wouldn't tell them anything. "Why won't you tell us whats wrong with Reggie" I stood up annoyed "Ugh because i want him to tell you and if your here he doesn't have anymore excuses not to tell you, understand." 

Both boys shot me a look of shock which was to be expected I didn't sleep well last night and im stressed. Just then I got a text from my dad saying that he was coming to pick up me and Carlos.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Papi: Hey Jules I am coming to get you and Carlos turns out Reggie broke 4 ribs on his right side and 2 on his left.

Julie: Oh ummm well can Luke and Alex come pleaseeeee

Papi: I mean I guess so there isn't anything wrong with that.

Again with the period, Ugh men can be so annoying.

________________________________________________________________________________

Alex's Pov:

Julie looked me and Luke straight in the eye and said, "Were going to the hospital" I stopped pacing and walked right up to and said, "Julie you know I have been petrified ever since the incidence of 2014".

She slapped me in the arm and said "Well get over your fear and help your friend out". That hurt I'm a fragile 13 prepubescent boy. I walked over to Luke who was in shock over what just happened. "While someones extra feisty" I said laughing. 

Julie turned to look at us and out of instinct and not wanting to get slapped again I pointed to Luke. Julie walked over to him and hit him but not to hard in the back of his head. "Dude wha- what was that for" he said rubbing his head while I just shrugged.

Just then we had saw Mr. Molina's car pull up in the driveway...

(A/N We love cliffhangers don't we :) anyways the boys are gonna figure out what happened to Reggie. Plus since this is my most read story i would really appreciate it if you could go read Story of my life, by the time you see this either I will be working on the next chapter or it will be posted. Question of the Night/Day, When is your birthday.)