Nothing's Fair

Taehyung's POV

Today just like any other day, I get up and clean the apartment although I hate it, it gives me something to do and something to wake up to do, as I have nothing to do throughout the day because my brother constantly works.

I ran away from home with my older brother and it's been five years. I'm free of my abusive step father and his disgusting daughters who want everything I have. That's pretty ironic when they have everything I want.

No matter how many times I try to hide my secret it always gets out, but that may be my fault.

The reason being is because I love to crossdress and another being I have to use the women's restroom considering the fact that I don't have a male genital.

Lots of people give me sexual stares because they know I'm a femboy. Which is why it's hard for me to find a job because my brother is crazy about protecting me. Although I don't blame him I understand why he's overprotective but sometimes I wish I could work.

Some days I wish I could go back in time where it was just my mom, my big brother and I travelling the world while I complained about switching schools so often, but it's to late know, that's all in the past.

Authors note: Please don't be a silent reader, this is my first book so feel free to give feedback and tell me what you like. Also it you enjoy the story please vote on it that helps me know If I should keep writing.