Chap 3|A Glimpse

==========
3RD POV
==========

(Y) was walking around the city trying to find something to pass time. It was still early and school will not start at this hour. The young man enjoyed the sight of people going about their lives peacefully. Even if they were stressed out of their minds, at least they could rest easy without worrying of unknown dangers.

Girl : I'm such a klutz!

(Y) looked over his shoulder and saw a girl laying on the ground with her undergarments completely exposed. A dark blush sweeps across his cheeks and he quickly came to her aid.

(Y) : Are you okay miss? Are you hurt?

The blond girl looked at the boy as her saviour and gladly accepted his help. (Y)'s blush slowly fades and was replaced by his signature smile.

Asia : My name's Asia Argento! Thank you so much for helping me!

(Y) : Dan (Y/n), it's nice to meet you Asia-chan *smiles*

A white veil suddenly flies over them which caused Asia to go into a state of panic. (Y) acted quickly and retrieved the piece of cloth before Kira could even say "Bites the Dust".

Asia : Y-you're so fast!

She said with eyes filled with adoration which got the boy to chuckle. Asia wore the veil once again and (Y) realized the clothing she adorned.

(Y) : You're a nun?

Asia : H-huh? Oh yes! I was assigned by the cathedral from Italy to the local church here.

(Y) narrows his eyes suspiciously. From what he has heard, the church in Kuoh had been abandoned a long time ago. Why would someone send her to such a place.

To make things worse, the church was made home to stray fallen angels.

Asia : *sad* Unfortunately, I got lost and ended up here in the park.

(Y) : Really? Then why don't I take you there?

The girl nods in gratitude and they made their journey towards the local church, conveniently located near the park. Along the way, the pair encountered a little boy on the ground clutching his bleeding kneecap.