Chapter 7

Mr Hot Guy With Broad Shoulders

"EEEEEEK"

Nara exclaimed, hitting Sooyoung on the arm with a huge smile spread across her face. Sooyoung just smiled softly as Eun Ae just rolled her eyes.

"You kissed him? What the hell, Eun Ae?!?!?!??!"

Nara yelled, causing everyone who walked past to look at them. Sooyoung giggled as both Sooyoung and Nara looked at each other, hitting each other in a fluster. Eun Ae just sighed and crossed her arms.

"He said if I was really thankful, I would learn swimming from him,"

Eun Ae muttered, twirling her hair as a small smile crept up her face. Seeing the smile on Eun Ae's face, Sooyoung hit Nara's arm and pointed at Eun Ae with a cheeky smile. They both giggled like 5 year old kids before Sooyoung said,

"Look at her smile! Our Eun Ae's in loveeeee."

Eun Ae rolled her eyes yet again.

"I am not!"

"If you're not, then learn swimming from Mr Hot Guy With Broad Shoulders! It's about time you learn how to swim!"

Nara yelled, both her and Sooyoung cheekily smiling and giggling like middle school kids as they both observed Eun Ae's expression. Eun Ae's face grew dark as her eyebrows furrowed. With her arms still crossed, Eun Ae turned to look at them both.

"Why should I?"

"Well, didn't you say that the guy who heard you sing had the same broad shoulders? It's your chance to find out!"

Nara exclaimed excitedly, her cheekbones raised way to high for it to possibly go higher.

"He told me that his first visit to the swimming pool was 4 days ago! The day that someone heard me sing was a week ago!"

"He could be lying, you know!"

"Wha- Fine, fine whatever! I'll do it"

"Oh! That's a promise!"

Nara exclaimed, her cobalt blue eyes widening as she forced Eun Ae to make a pinky promise with her. However, while they were bickering and messing around. Sooyoung received a call from her mother.
Her hickory eyes were filled with sadness as the colour on her face drained away. She was now pale as her hands shook violently. Tears began to well up in her eyes and spill over like a gushing waterfall. The tears of agony trickled down her cerise cheeks. Wiping them away was to no avail but she did it regardlessly.

"G-Guys, I have to go,"

With that small mutter, she dashed towards the side of the road, trying to flag a cab. Nara and Eun Ae, seeing Sooyoung's current state, was confused and concerned. However, they knew that it was best to let Sooyoung be.