Chapter 1: Time Isn't Enough

Beep beep beep

Beatrice's POV

I wake up to the sound of my phone under my pillow. My names Beatrice Lily Ryan. I'm 17 years old. I just turned 17 about a week ago. I go to Talented Unlimited a high school in New York. I'm somewhat active. A huge fan of the Knicks, I watch their games all the time. As most people consider I am your average teenager. Well thats just not the truth, This is. I wake up everyday at 6:30 am to get to school at around 7:45am. I do my hair in a messy bun most of the time and leave so strands of hair to "frame" my face. As I do y hair I listen to music and think...think about my clasess. As I make my way down stairs I grab my cute black glasses and say bye to my brother Tim(13 years old) and my sister Winer (13 years old). I grab my keys from the hook on the side of the door and get into my car. I have a gray 2015 Sonata SE. I arrive at school and head straight to the library. Beigm that I am always the first student there the school is mine. As I turn the Mr. Kafh is there as usual. "Ah Beatrice do you mind helping me with these boxes please." He say. "Of course not here you go." I say as I grab the box. "Thank you Beatrice, say have you gotten taller in the past few months?" He says. "Yes I have actually I'm 6'1." I say kind of embarrassed being that I am freakishly tall. "That's well I am 5'9 I won't grow ever again." He states. "Your really lucky your 5'9 I would do anything to go back to that height". I say. "Haha" he laughs. "Well Mr.Kafh as much as I would like to stay and talk I better go to the cafeteria." I say as I walk away to my locker. That was my life. Early wake ups, barely seeing my family, not many friends, talks with teachers, my viola, watch the Knicks games. I have a pretty boring life. No one thinks I am normal in my school. There is one person who actually cares. Her name is Spring Rose. She has been my best friend since kindergarten. I walk through the hallway and see a shadow. Who could it be? People don't start to come until 8:15am and its only 7:54. The shadow gets bigger as it turns the corner to only reveal.

Hi guys my names Rachel and I am really happy I made this book. I'll try to update every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday probably Fridays as well. Check out my other profile Rxchel_101 comment if you think I should stop the fanfictions for a while. Thank you ..