WELCOME TO LMANBURG

CHAPTER TWO- WELCOME TO LMANBURG
(SONG)- above :)

___________________________

!POV WILBUR!

Lately lmanburg has been running low on food, which forced me, Tubbo and Tommy to go out beyond the walls and go hunting.

After about an hour of walking around the spruce forest we had enough food to bring back to lmanburg.

"Come on Wilbur, we've got to head back in time for the bonfire tonight" Tommy alerted me, snapping me out of a small trance.

As Tommy and tubbo walked back the way we came from I noticed someone in the distance, they seemed to be....in pain. Washed up on the shorelines of the ocean.

"Hold on, guys, do you see that?" I pointed out towards the girl. Me tubbo and Tommy shared a look before running over to the small girl who seemed to be about 5'1 (fucking midget)

"Who are you, why am I here?" The girl said clearly distressed. She was...beautiful- no, snap out of it will! you don't even know her! But I couldn't help but get lost in her beautiful hazel eyes, but something else caught my attention...

A dagger....right in the middle of her abdomen. Me the boys looked down at it in shock, which she eventually caught onto, looking down at her abdomen to notice the dagger in her stomach.

Slowly she pulled the blade out, and eerily enough not a single drop of blood was seen on the blade. Looking back up at us, visibly shaking.

"What the fawk?" The girl shouted before falling to the ground. Before her head hit the ground I swiftly caught her in my arms. Looking down into her magical eyes which started to loose their light. I knew I had to bring her back to lmanburg, I couldn't let her die....not today.

"You'll be ok, stay calm, Tommy help me carry her back to lmanburg!" I shouted before her eyes slowly flickered to a shut.

___________________________

THIRD PERSON POV

The small girl (Athena is one year younger than Wilbur) woke up to unfamiliar surroundings. All she could remember was washing up on shore and a strange man helping her.

Athena slowly got up with a wince in pain, lifting up her shirt to see bandages wrapped around her stomach.

Taking in her surroundings the girl looked around the room which contained of a small bed, a nightstand and windows. Athena looked out on of the many windows seeing endless beauty.

Wherever she was, whatever this place was...it was beautiful. The girl also spotted a door in the front of the room. Twisting the door knob and opening the door, stepping out onto land, surrounded by tall buildings, homes, structures which was all surrounded by one big wall.

Only about ten feet away from her she spotted two men, one which seemed to be the tallest mother fawker she has ever seen and next to had him a man with fox ears and a tail. They soon noticed her presence and slowly walked over to her.

Clearly frightened by these two mysterious men she wondered where she was, how she got here. These people could be bad. Before they could reach her the girl broke into a sprint away from them.