The Party

The next day after the interview with Catalina, Officer Wilson was at the police station looking through the girl's files and saw a list of names on a piece of lined paper, that happened to be a list of the people, children, and family members, that were at the birthday party. It was handwritten by the daughter who had gone missing. It had shown the date as well. There was a receipt. It was for a restaurant. He had continued to review the files and had found the names her family members, including Catalina's sister Mary. He had asked Catalina on the phone, if she could ask her sister, if he could interview her. After having to get off the phone with her. She had called back and told him that, she is on the highway, and was driving to her house.

Forty-five minutes have past, and Mary had arrived at the house. Officer Wilson and 1 other Officer had gone to Catalina's house.
Interview:
Officer Abe Wilson: "Would you please tell us your name?"
Mary: "My name is Mary and I'm Lluvia's Aunt and Catalina's sister."
Officer Abe Wilson: "On Lluvia's Birthday, where did you go with her for her birthday?"
Mary: "We went to the Blue Heron, which was close to Upper Lake and after the birthday party, that was the last time I've seen her."
Officer Abe Wilson: "What did you feel when you heard the news of her disappearance?"
Mary: "I had a mental break down, when having to hear my sister tell me that 'Lluvia is missing,I can't find her, please help me'."
Officer Abe Wilson: "Thank you for your time, we will find her."
Mary: "Thank you so much."