Untitled Story Part

So hey guys  my sister actually wrote this short story for me for one of my home works read and tell me if you like it. If you guys like that would make her very

proud.

************************†*****************†*********************************

       It has been a full three months of planning the perfect trip of a lifetime, today was that day Friday November 16. It was 8am in the morning and our flight was bookedfor 10am. We will be flying to the Bahamas  and we'll be staying at the Flamingo Hotel for the weekend. Toya has always wanted us to go on a trip together but our work have always seem to stop our plannings but not this time, an exciting and adventurous trip this will be. Toya was always a motivator always wanting to do something fun.

   ''Toya let's go.'' I shouted ''We are going to miss our flight if we don't get going and Jane is already waiting for us at the airport,let's go now.'' ''OK I'm coming Tina,I'm coming.'' She yelled. As she descended the stairs her face had a narrow and long look,red cheekbones and a pointed chin,her eyes were brown circled with a grey hazel ring around them and her thin-plucked eyebrows were shaped into a deceivingly perfect arch that followed the slight curve of her eyes. A long nose was hooked over her pursed lips which were painted bright red in an unsuccessful effort to mask her natural thinness,she had bleach long black hair with blond streaks made thin from too many years of hair dye hung straight down her shoulders. She had skeletal arms and a paper thin waist that scream of unnatural slimness. As she walked in long strides,her shoulders back and her face forward wearing stiletto heels and a bold leopard print mini dress. She always knew how to make an entrance.

      We got in the cab that was arranged to take us to the airport. Ten minutes later we had reach the airport, we saw Jane sitting in one of the seats waiting  and looking at her watch you could see she becoming restless. ''JANE!" we shouted, '' I thought you both had changed your minds.'' she said as she greeted us. She had an heart-shaped face,was medium height and brown in complexion.She had long black hair and hazel eyes,she wore black skinny jeans and a red short sleeved blouse with heels to match. She looked great apart from both of my friends I don't think I looked that attractive like them.  I was tall,my complexion was brown,I had black curly hair and dark brown eyes. I wore a purple and blue dress that ended just below my knees with blue heels that matched.

        It was time to board our flight,as we boarded and took our seats we kept talking about how fun this trip was going to be and how it will be one we will never forget. Couple of hours later we landed at the airport and a shuttle bus was there to take us to the resort, Hotel Flamingo here we come. The hotel was actually 10 minutes away from the airport. Finally we had reached the hotel, we got settled in our rooms and toured around a bitbut it was mostly at the bar talking and making plans for tomorrow.

      The next day was a Saturday and we had booked with the hotel to go on a boating excursion tour, one that would take us around the bay viewing the mountains and our guide would tell us the history of the island. Approximately 9:30 that morning we were awaiting the boat at the dock, then we saw a boat approaching the dock that was marked for all boating excursions ''Come See Frank''. As we approach the boat we could see a tall medium built man. He was full of muscles in all the right places and was dressed in a black shirt and blue jeans, his complexion was as dark as the shirt he was wearing. We explained to him that we had booked a boating excursion tour and that we had had told us to meet the boat here. He then introduced himself as frank and welcomed us, he was very pleasant too.

        We entered the boat then he head down the bay with us. He offered us refreshments we took it and thanked him. After we had drank our drinks a few seconds later  I saw Jane pass out. I tried reaching her then before I knew it Toya was out and so was l, he had drugged our drinks. An hour later we awoke to find ourselves in a room filled with equipment, a big deep refrigerator and a small bed lined with different tools surrounding it just like in the hospital. ''What do you want from us?" Jane shouted inner scared and trembling voice,'' You let us go or else ....'' her voice stopped.'' Or else what? What are you going to do when you're all tied up?" Frank shouted.'' Today you ladies have made me a rich man, you see all three of you will be forced to donate your hearts to me where I will sell them to make a fortune.'' he said, ''What a tragic way to die but may your souls rest in peace after I have finished this surgery.''

        Tears filled our eyes as we thought about our locked ones that we will miss. We stared at each other silently as if saying our last goodbyes. As Frank got his tools ready for his first victim I slowly looked around the room to see if it there was anything that we could use to plan our escape. Slowly he walked towards us and was his gun at us.'' Enni mini mine a moe, who's heart shall be taken first?'' ''No'' I shouted as he grabbed me by the arm with my hands tied in front of me and my friends pleading that he let us go. He brought me to the table where he was going to perform his task and told me to climb on the the bed which was more of a table, there l could see knives, vaccine needles, scissors and other equipment around me. My heart was beating so fast I thought it was a loud drum playing inside me, what am I going to do? I though. With me lying on the table he used a rope to tie my feet to the table, with his head down I tried to reach one of the knives beside me. Great I got it, now what? I couldn't let him see the knife so I his it under  my clothes.

        Walking towards me with the gun still in his hand, he reached for the extra belts across from me to strap down my whole body down, then I knew I had to do something fast so I reach for the knife slowly and then I stabbed him straight in his neck. The gun fell from his hand, Jane was watching my every move she rushed over to grab the gun while Frank staggered and fall to the floor. She pointed the gun at him while I use the knife to set us free from the ropes he used to tie us up and use a piece to tie him up nice and tight. Suddenly the door flew open and a tall black man full of muscles with black hair all dressed up in blue jeans and a grey shirt walk in then reached for his gun. I grabbed the gun from Jane's hand and started shooting with my eyes closed, when I had stopped shooting I opened my eyes only to see him lying on the floor.

            We ran out of the room when we came outside we were surprised to see that we weren't far from the resort we were staying at, we were just right across the street. We got to our hotel and told them what happened and they called the police. After all the questioning we went straight to our room and packed our bags then headed straight for the airport. That was the first and last trip I tell you from our country sweet sweet Jamaica.

§§§§§§§¶§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§¶¶§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys for reading please comment and tell what you guys think. Thank god I finally found out how to publish my stories on here now I 'm going to have to write over my other books.