Dystopia

One day, the world rotates through its axis by Love. Man and Women are faith to love one another, produce child, and live their life the way they wanted.

Child? What is a child?

The battle ended, leaving triumph on our side, retrieving Zone 11. Sadly, Zone 10 does not survive. All of them die together. If one perishes, its body would instantly decay to blend with dirt. There goes you come back through the dust.

Life of flesh will return to flesh.

"What's that? A book?" Yuuta interrupted.

"None of your business."

"Fighting unbalanced yesterday? Fiora had taken your spot to finish the mission. Aren't you regretting it? She was in so much pain for partnering with me-"

"That what she gets after doing what's forbidden. Even before Maki, she wants you anyway─ only if both of your minds tied up."

"You alright? Your wounds?"

"I won't die, not now, not here. So you are"

"I'm just asking. Of course, I'll protect you. That won't happen again." He replied, leaving me a smirk.

"Gez! Is that hurt?" Roku teasingly asks. I reconciled for the wound I got and advice to take our maintenance pill similar to the capsules we use to boost our powers. Roku receives head whorl and death glare from Ni-san, his partner.

"What?" Roku curiously asked.

"Of course that would hurt, Idiot!" Ni San replied, starting to debate by the corner of the room, as they always do.

We depict to fit with one another. Created to bind our minds making us see, hear, and feel the same things as one. In each battle, we are segregated into different areas to cover. Each zone has three pairs. We belong to Zone One, a group of highly skilled freeloaders: Me, Yuuta, Roku, Ni San, and Fiora. Freeloaders meant to fight until the 10th battle. Hence, our ability vanishes after we turned 20. The organization trained us young to fight at the age of 10.

Zone Zero made us, the place where our Deities remain, the nation we are protecting sealed with a yellow crystal ball, where youths cannot access until we turn to adolescence if we might survive each battle. That crystal ball was similar to the intruder's ability: yellow light. Why do they have those abilities? Are they one of us?

It was our 8th battle, 2 to go. After that, we are free to live the life I was reading in books. 

I will brawl to replenish my longings. 

I will see everything beyond Zone Zero.