A Fish Tale

Intruders revive Maki but soon lose his powers, the same day Fiora generates a hunt

Intruders revive Maki but soon lose his powers, the same day Fiora generates a hunt. Zone Zero does not make us: we came from birth, we have parents. Intruders we have killed might be our parents. Everything was a lie. Freeloaders, we are not meant to protect the nation but to destroy it. The Intruders are the real Denizens. We are forbidden to ask questions, to know more about the people, and enter Zone Zero. Pills intended to obliterate our emotions, impermissible to Love, or live the life we always wanted. It was because our Diety's are not who we thought them to be, but the Avid. Diety's are beyond everything, without physical manifestations. Avid are sinners who are yearning to quench their thirst.

One week had passed after we decided to be an intruder; we are not an intruder though. We are the Denizens, the real ones. Now, I know we are truly protecting the nation. I may not ask but act.

"What are you doing Megumin? Yuuta?" Her voice cracks. It was them, Zone One: Ni San.

"Why do you guys refuse our Diety?" -Roku

"We are all blinded with a lie. The nation is not Zone Zero but all of it."

"No! We are made by Diety and Die for Diety" He replied.

"If you wouldn't fight now, no one would do it for you-"

Fiora cut off my words as she reached for an attack. Yuuta manages to protect me, with care, the yellow light. Fiora site herself to hunt Yuuta's barrier, but soon executed. Despite rejecting the fact, I know they all urge for something. We free them all by making their flesh bend with the dust.

"You still have a choice to live, Yuuta."

"If I'm going to die now, I'll choose to die with you, Megumin."

Soon after Yuuta defend me that day; Zone Zero depleted its protection. That was from our care to protect them, anyway. We had reached the center hall, but it was impossible to move now, circulated by Freeloaders.

"Maybe it is our time."

"It's a pleasure to die now, right here, with you." He smiled.

Our body produces white light, distinct from yellow light. It is impregnable, named as faith.

Love is a fleeting emotion of care to priorities another's well-being and happiness.

We might die now, but I know someday, maybe we will meet again. There we must live the life we always wanted, cherish each moment being free, be alive, and love. Right......?