three.

Aurora Noya had felt much pain throughout her life

Aurora Noya had felt much pain throughout her life. However, nothing compared to the psychological torture she felt knowing that she couldn't do anything to prevent the pain the youngling might be facing. Aurora had no idea what they wanted from either of them. She was constantly being put through tests, having needles stuck in her and blood samples; treating her as if she wasn't human.

Aurora was in a daze before being pulled out by the hearing of sudden shots outside of her door. Aurora's head tilted towards the door as it opened, revealing the beskar man who had put her here. The child was wrapped tightly in his arms, smiling at her.

"Wow, someone is looking snazzy," she said, referring to the shiny new armour that laid on his body. "So while I was getting my blood drained from, you decided to go shopping. . . seems fair." She continued sarcastically.

"You're lucky I even came back for you." The mandalorian shot back, before pulling a knife to release her from the ties that held her down.

Aurora wasted no time standing up and walk over to the table, which her bag laid on. She hesitantly searched it. Hoping that the workers of the empire were not smart enough to look through her bag, where they would've found a lightsaber. Happily, it was still there, along with her scarf which she hastily wrapped around her head.

The three of them slowly walked down the hallway, making sure to stay as quiet and cautious as possible. Aurora had one problem with this predicament, she only had her lightsaber to defend herself. A lightsaber wasn't something you could hide easily. Once she revealed it to everyone, it would add another spotlight on them. The attention they didn't need.

"Want to pass over an extra blaster," Aurora whispered, as the armoured man passed the child over to her.

He looked her over once before turning his head back in the direction they were heading. "I'm the better shot," he replied blandly.

"You're the better shot?" Aurora mocked. "What makes you think that. In case you didn't remember, I'm the one with the powers." She continued ranting, using the word powers mockingly. Aurora heard him talk to Kuill using powers as a synonym for the force.

"Can you just be quiet? Just let me handle this right now." He whispered, annoyance evident in his tone.

Before Aurora could argue, one of the doors to her right swung open. A stormtrooper stood on the other end staring at them. The mandalorian quickly shot the man before he could react, while Aurora pressed the child further into her chest as a way of protecting him. More stormtroopers approached them from behind, Aurora acted on instinct by using the force to throw them against the wall.