ʟᴏᴠᴇ's sʜᴏᴡɴ ɪɴ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏs

⚠️smut⚠️

♡YOUR POV♡

I was wrapped in a blanket with a cup of coffee on my bed while staring at the floor.

The door opened revealing Miles. He closed the door and walked towards me. I looked up at him and waited for him to talk.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! why the fuck would you try and drown yourself!?" Miles yelled. "Because..." I say, I was too cold and shaken up about everything I couldn't stop replaying the whole situation.

( very overdramatic fight 💩)

"BECAUSE WHAT!?" "  I HATE IT HERE AND I HATE YOU." I yelled.

"BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU TRY TO KILL YOURSELF IN MY HOUSE, INFRONT OF MY LITTLE SISTER THAT ALREADY WITNESS OUR PARENTS DEATH AND HAS BEEN TRAUMATIZED  WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Miles yelled back.

"NO, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU ALWAYS SNAP AT ME FOR THE LITTLEST THINGS AND REMINDER YOU FUCKING DRUGGED ME!! I WANTED TO DIE BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"WHY?! YOU'RE THE FUCKING BABYSITTER! I SAVED YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND I DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE YOU THAT WAY! BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID DECISIONS!"

his yelling was really hot and it turned me on, I rolled my eyes and aggressively grabbed his face to kiss him.

"you're the one with stupid decisions." i said. miles grabbed me by the throat and whispered: "don't talk to me that way" I quietly moaned and rubbed against him.

"don't- don't do that y/n." He groaned, I smiled and kissed him, which he instantly kissed back. our kiss turned into a sloppy makeout. miles brought us to his room, gently put me on the bed and locked the door.

he got on top of me and sucked dark hickeys onto my skin, "miles-" "what." "please fuck me" I whispered, "are you ready for it?" "yes"

we quickly got undressed, miles took off his boxers and I gasped at his size.

( YALL I AM SO SORRY. )

he put a condom on and aligned himself on my entrance, he slowly pushed himself in, I winced but quickly felt good. "try not to be too loud slut."

Miles slowly started thrusting in and out, I let out a moan and bit my lip. "faster mmph" miles listened and went faster, thrusting in and out at a euphoric pace, the sound of our moans and skin clapping filled the room "so hot" Miles breathed out.

I dug my nails into his skin as a felt a tight feeling in my lower abdomen. "m-miles  I'm gonna cum" "hold it." he said, "miles please" "we'll do it at the same time" "5"

"4" "3 mph" "2" I counted out, "1 oH" I let out a high pitched moan as I released on miles, miles groaned and quickly pulled out. he took the condom off and threw it out.

"fuck" I said. "you did so good" Miles said, I stared up at the ceiling, trying to catch my breathe, my eyes widened when I realized that miles said I love you.

"miles" "yes?" "I love you too" I smiled. he smirked and kissed me once more before pulling me into his arms and falling alseep.

°NEXT MORNING°

It was breakfast and Ms.Grose prepared, Miles, Flora and I us pancakes. y/n and Miles what happened last night?" Flora asks. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well I heard weird noises like really weird and I heard the bed squeaking" she says "oh, it was just the wind." Miles said.

I looked at him and smiled. I really did love this boy.

A/N: IM SO SORRY  THE SMUT WAS SO BAD AND CRINGEY 💀 I can't write smut  without cringing but hopefully it was somewhat good??💀 sorry for typos btw and the shitty smut details <3