Bath Time!!!! ^-^

After naming all the kitties, I went to the kitchen to get them something to eat. (I don't hire help for anything in my house)

Getting the milk from the fridge I poured it into a giant bowl and sat it on the floor. Next I grabbed some fish from the freezer and started to cook the fish for me and the kittens. (Today she has a cat ears and tail).

When I got done cooking I yelled for the kittens to come eat. The first kitten was Foxy, followed by Kakashi, Emo, and Cotton Candy. All the other kittens came seconds after the first four came.

I placed the fish on individual plates in front of each kitten. The kittens just sat there staring at the fish and milk not knowing if they should eat it or not.

Rolling my eyes I changed into an all white kitten and ate some of each fish and drank some of the milk. After doing that I changed back and sat down and ate. (Even though she can change into any animal or person she still can't understand their language).

Looking down at the kittens, they all look shock and surprised by me turning into a kitten.

"Go on now, eat," I said while giving the kittens a closed eye smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours later

I had just got done getting changed into my dance outfit. (the outfit toy chica aka the one in the middle is wearing) Picking up the kittens I walked to my dance studio in the basement.

"Ok, so I'm going to be practicing my dancing so I need you'll to be quiet and stay out of my way, k,";) I said as I sat the kittens down on the floor.

(Play video.)

'She might have let you hold her hand in school

But I'mma show you how to graduate

No, I don't need to hear you talk the talk

Just come and show me what your Momma gave (Oh yeah)

You've got a very big shh

Mouth but don't say a thing

See anybody could be good to you,

You need a bad girl to blow your mind

Bang bang into the room (I know you want it)

Bang bang all over you (I'll let you have it)

Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)

Wait a minute 'til ya (ah)

Bang bang there goes your heart (I know you want it)

Back, back seat of my car (I'll let you have it)

Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)

Wait a minute 'til ya (ah) (you know what girls? Let me show you how to do)

It's Myx Moscato, it's frizz in a bottle

It's Nicki full throttle, it's oh, oh

Swimming in the grotto, we winning in the lotto

We dipping in the pot of blue foam, so

Kitten so good, it's dripping on wood

Get a ride in the engine that could, go

Batman robbin' it, bang, bang, cockin' it

Queen Nicki dominant, prominent

It's me, Jessie, and Ari