Chapter 3

"Do we have to?" Whined Keda I looked at her as if she were crazy.

"Key if we don't move our things into the apartment, where would we sleep?" I stopped at the front door, turning around to see what her answer was. She paused thinking for a while.

"On the floor." She answered with her hand on her hip, and her lips scrunched together. Naomi and I looked at each other before laughing.

"What?" We didn't answer, we just continued our laughter while making our way out to the car. She followed behind us still clueless to everything.

"Help me push the door up" they came to my side and pushed the door up.

"Okay, Key get up there and hand Mimi ( Naomi) and I the smaller things first." We help her on to the back of the U-haul, and she began to hand us lamps, chairs, some of our bags, and more. Once we got all of the smaller things onto the side walk we began to take it in and haul it up the stairs. Two of us would go up, while one would stay and watch the U-haul and our things.

"This is boring let's play some music." Suggested Mimi. We all agreed, and in no time she took out her phone and hooked up to the little speaker she had. I didn't know what she would play because I like different music from both her and Key. Mimi is more of like a Trey Songs, Ciara, Chris Brown type girl. Key likes Kstyls, Sage the Gemini,and the Migos. I myself like The Weekend, PARTYNEXTDOOR, and Sza everything really. After a little wait she finally put something on that she knew we all like.

A part of the song latch played then...
"Girl you're so sexy.' ," we all sang along with Jahron aka partynextdoor . We didn't know or care if any one was watching. I danced around with them while putting other things out on the side walk. Sex on the beach ended and the next song played

"Settle down, settle down, settle down
Girl it's all over your face,
There's someone taking my place.
Guess that's something that I'm dealing with now.
I guess there's nothing that I can do now.
I see you in the city!
Do they know you with me?
Are you with me baby?
Girl your with me baby!"I sang along with Party.

I continued to sway my hips and hum. I turned around to see that the girls were just staring at me wide eyed.

"Did you guys see and hear all of that" they just nodded, and then out of no where ran up to me, tackling me. I guess they hadn't heard me sing in so long,and I had gotten a little better.

" okay okay let's get back to work"

----

"Whew!" We all expressed at the same time. We,were sweating do to the humidity of the spring air, and exhausted from removing only about a fourth of what was in the truck.

"You know what, Fuck it." Said Key as she began to take off her sweatpants. She had on shorts under them, but it was just the fact that she was basically stripping on the side walk. I cracked a small smile while shaking my head.

I had a curvy figure, but my figure was nothing compared to hers. She had the smallest waist, that sat on top of some of the biggest hips I had ever seen. Not only did she have a better figure then Beyoncé, but she was gorgeous. She had an even lighter skin tone then Mimi, big brown eyes, dark brown hair that stopped at her shoulders, and plentiful dark pink lips. She'd had a clef lip as a child,but had a surgery to fix it. The scare was still on her lip,but now it was quite faint compared to earlier years.

"What honey?" Key said. We are from the south, but the only person that really sounds southern was Key. She talked just like her mother, always calling someone 'honey' and ' sweetie'.

I hadn't realized I was staring at her. I blinked a little before giggling. "Nothing."

I began to fan myself as the heat finally started to get to me. I was wearing high waisted light blue shorts that used to be my aunts, when she wow as in high school. She gave me a lot of her old clothes when I was packing to leave. I also had on my purple tie die Jimi Hendrix shirt that was my mom's. I tied it up in the back exposing my stomach.

"It's so hot." I whined pulling myself onto the truck. It was my turn to watch the truck while they took the stuff up the stairs. This time they were taking the AC so I wasn't complaining.

"Ight, were gonna take this upstairs and then take a water break for about five minutes." Spoke Mimi.

"Ha, alright I'll be here just cooking in this heat."I said while laying back in the U-haul. They went upstairs and I knew they would be up there for way longer than they said, so I just sat.

"Huuuhh" I sighed. "I'm bored." I spoke to myself

"Need a friend." Someone said. I scrunched my eyebrows together, sitting up. Once I got completely up, there in front of me stood the guy from across the street. I was lost for words as I gazed into his dark eyes wondrously.

"Hmm?" I finally got out. He laughed a bit, flashing his perfect smile at me.

He reached his hand out to me. " I'm Miguel, but you can call me Mug."

I hesitantly grabbed his hand and shook it. " I'm Jaeda ( Jada) just Jaeda" I giggled lightly. I'm not good with meeting new people.

"Cool cool. Uh me and my boys over there gon' have a party next Friday. So imma need you and ya girls to come thru. Ight?" He handed me an invitation to the party. First thought: this nigga sus. I looked over to see that there were only three more guys over there, and they were the younger guys of the group. As I read the party information I felt him get in between my legs. SeMy eyes almost popped out of my head.

"You know what else imma need?" He asked. The feeling of butterflies infested my stomach. I swallowed down a moan that begged to be released.

" w-what?" I stuttered. He slid his hand down my thigh.

"For you to show me your moves, in private." I gasped silently as he slowly moved form in between my legs and walked across the street.

" haha, shut up Key" I heard the girls coming to the door so I acted as if nothing happened.

When they came out, they also brought Dre down with them.

" what's wrong?" Asked Key.

"I glanced over to the building across the street. He wasn't there any more.

"Hm, oh nothing let's get to work."

And for the rest of the time we took our things in the building I was quiet.

******

Now were getting some where,haha. If you don't understand something, or would like to discus the story you can inbox me.

Vote, comment, and spread the word. Thanks.☮.