shifting explained

What is shifting?
Shifting is the movement of your consciousness and taking it from your current reality to another, using a script. It is a safe process where you can meet whoever you please. (don't go to a horror movie or tv show). You can change how you look and can change yourself to look like a certain person if you want to. It's not easy when you first try, I'm going to tell you that because I thought it would be easy and it isn't. To shift, you have to truly believe in shifting and your script. The adventures fun but you got to put the work in.

What is a method?
A method is the way of "transportation" you would like to use to ease your consciousness into another realities. There are many different methods and not every method will work for you so finding the one that works for you is key. I will share the safest ones later.  I can't really tell you what's easier because as i've said everyone person is different and some methods may come easier to others than you.

Relationships
You can script certain relationships and crushes for your characters or yourself but i suggest you let it happen naturally. So you can say that you have love interests and they already like you so that it is consensual don't worry you're not forcing anyone to feel some way towards you. Just make sure it is consented because they still are humans even if their in your reality and they have feelings.