Seleziona tutto
  • (Under Construction) Team Horcrux: a Harry X Voldemort|Tom
    409K 14.7K 20

    THIS FIC IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION, MEANING CHAPTERS MAY BE DELETED AND STORYLINES MAY CHANGE! AU: Harry never destroyed the diary horcrux in the Chamber of Secrets. So bright flames burned in our hearts that we found each other in the dark. The worst feeling in the world is when you both know you love each other, but you...

    Completato   Per adulti
  • Meow //Drarry\\
    229K 10K 26

    "Peeves! Get out!" Snape bellowed at the cackling poltergeist, who zoomed out of the classroom with gleeful whoops of shameless delight- leaving Severus to clean up the ingredients that had spilled. Little did he know that Peeves had done more than just throw a few jars and vials across the room... THIS STORY IS UNDER...

    Per adulti
  • Hawwy? [Drarry] -> DISCONTINUED
    195K 6.1K 9

    I was aiming at the frog and shouted: "subtraxerim utilium!" Everything went in slow motion. Ron pushed Malfoy, who caught himself from falling right in front of my wand. At the horror of everyone, my spell hit him and he disappeared, his black robes in a pile on the ground. Professor McGonagall was the first to react...

  • Baby Mama Drama (Drarry)
    1M 36.9K 23

    Draco and Harry once again find themselves fighting, but what happens when Draco's spell goes wrong, and he has to take care of an even younger Potter? (I want to say that this isn't my book i'm just rewriting it for the one who had it posted on their account for they deleted it.)

    Completato
  • A Flaw in the Plan
    40.1K 1.4K 1

    After seeing Snape's final memory, Harry realizes that Dumbledore planned for The Boy Who Lived to die all along. But Harry has a much better idea... By: Paimpont

    Completato   Per adulti
  • Rewritten: A Second Chance
    112K 3.6K 7

    After the end of the second wizarding war Harry learns an utterly hidden truth about his so called friends. So before they could put harm at him, he turn back in time where he could change everything using a forbidden dark ritual he found from the chamber. This is my first time publishing a story. So, please do for...

  • You Found Me: A Tom Riddle × Harry Potter/ Dramione Fanfiction (WATTYS 2017)
    40.9K 1.2K 9

    In the summer of 1983, Bellatrix Snape nee Lestrange gave birth to twins. The boy, Thomas "Tom" Tobias Snape. The girl, Ariana "Aria" Evelyn Snape. The proud parents welcome their children into the world, as happy as ever. Until one month later... Find out what happens in You Found Me I own nothing but the plot and th...

    Per adulti
  • Together, Or Not At All: a Harry X Voldemort|Tom
    1.9M 68.1K 74

    AU: Tom and Harry are in Wool's Orphanage at the same time. History may hate us, but they'll never forget our names. How wonderful; how strange. To be loved by something that hates all else. Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control. You are...

    Completato
  • In Darkness I Stand
    86.6K 2.7K 9

    Harry Potter was tired, and he was afraid. Voldemort's crimson eyes met emerald, and a fission of understanding flared between the two. Both were orphans, both half-bloods. Both came to Hogwarts looking for a family and a place to call home but all they received were admirers and those who only teased and scoffed at t...

  • The essence of red poppies
    73.3K 2.9K 8

  • Beyond Time
    244K 10.2K 20

    Post war Harry finds himself devoid of any goal. To know what he should do now he goes to room of requirement and through vanishing cabinet he descends to past. de-aged and lost Harry finds himself in front Wool's Orphanage in the summer of 1941. That is why its said think what you ask for. you might get exactly that.

  • harry potter x tom riddle one shot
    1.6K 45 1

    I don't think that I've ever written this couple... I mean I myself am a complete and utter potterhead but... let me know if you find it interesting down in the comment section;) [M rated, if that] [Boy x Boy] if you don't like that then why are you here?

    Completato
  • Killer Queen | Tomarry fanfiction
    20K 636 3

    Abuse calmed by tender dreams; will anything ever come of it?

    Per adulti
  • A heated end to the war
    82.4K 2.4K 4

    Posted to both fanfiction.net and archiveofourown.org under ClarisseSelwyn and Clarisse (transnymphtaire) respectively. Plot by request: Omega!Harry goes into heat during the battle of Hogwarts, Voldemort is an alpha Warnings: suicide mention, alpha/beta/omega dynamics, implied sex

    Completato
  • His Horcrux
    92K 2.5K 4

    Voldemort discovered that he has another Horcrux

  • wanderer [harry x tom]
    1.9K 3 1

    harry potter wanted very badly to kill voldemort. but what if he did it in a way no one expected?? in a way he was forced to? - ‼️REWRITING SO PLOT WILL MOST LIKELY CHANGE‼️ Started: oct. 6 2020

    Per adulti