Chapter 2.

Orlando, FL

3 weeks later

Another day of training done, it's getting better and better and Pam is really happy with how things are going right now. Her and Mercedes are getting really friendly with each other they could have a match on the fly like it was nothing and here's the best part, she got to meet Dusty Rhodes how cool is that??! (RIP Dream miss you) but there's one problem, she's homesick and lonely in her apartment, she's not there half the time because of training but she's gonna come home eventually right? that's the miserable part.

All of a sudden she gets a notification on her phone it's Mercedes.

📱📲

Mercedes: Hey hope I'm not bothering you I was just wondering if you'd wanna go out tomorrow so we can get to know each other a little better

Pam: You're I'd love that! 7:30 okay with you?

Mercedes: That's perfect, see you tomorrow then

Pam: Looking forward to it!

Pams POV:

Well that was unexpected, I feel like the nerdy kid that finally gets to hang out with the cool kids all of a sudden Mercedes is so cool but shy I don't really understand how that works. I've only known her for a few short weeks and yet I can tell she's gonna be something special very soon heh...I know this is probably a long shot but what if one day we become tag team partners or something, wouldn't that be crazy? I should probably be getting to bed pretty soon tomorrow's Friday were doing spots tomorrow that'll be ouch I'm looking forward to hanging out with Mercedes the most though.

Pams right you know, Mercedes may be shy right now but in just under a year she won't be anymore I think we're all in agreement there.

Meanwhile Mercedes was walking down the street with Danielle (Summer Rae) who's heading off to the main roster to be Fandangos dance partner in April they were going to get a massage there was no need to drive a whole block just for that.

"Pam seems like a sweetheart doesn't she?" Danielle said

"Yeah she is a sweetheart but I don't know what it is she just seems a little nervous sometimes like girl you're doing a good job" Sasha said

"She reminds me of you when you first got here she'll out of that like you did and one more thing.." Danielle said

"What's that?" Mercedes asked

"Take care of her, you and Ashley both she's gonna be something special all three of you are you just wait and see" Danielle replied

"Okay, I will... there's just something about Pam" Mercedes said