Episode 15.

4 weeks later

Wednesday Night in Orlando

Mercedes got back home in a damn hurry after NXT and immediately burst into tears against wall. She slammed her fists against the wall why the hell did she do Pam like that?

How is it that you find the one that you think is for you THEN months later you end up cheating on said person what a serious lack of proper judgement right?

Eventually Mercedes picked herself up off the ground and got a shower and then poured herself a glass of tequila...okay maybe she had four or five glasses but who cares she's got nothing to do tomorrow but feel sorry for herself anyways what the hell right?

Meanwhile across town Pam just moved into a townhouse on the other side of Orlando just to get as far away from her as she could afford right now, they're working with each other also with Rebecca and Ashley on TV right now she adores Rebecca and Ashley she's got a problem with the other one because you know she kinda cheated on her.

Pams sitting on the balcony in the rain she didn't care, nothing could bother her lately she's already in pain what's a little bit of rain to her right now. She uprooted her entire life and came down to Florida and now she's regretting every decision that she's ever made since she's been here.

What did she do that was so bad to deserve to be cheated on? Everything they've done during the past year was fucking perfect and BAM! the shit hits the fan. And the fact that she was gonna ask Mercedes to marry her in a few months makes her heart hurt even more.

45 minutes later...Pam does something she never thought she'd do ever again

📱📲

Pam: Alright look it's been a month and I still can't figure out why you did what you did and honestly I really don't care at this point because I'm moving on and you should too...it's probably for the best

Mercedes was passed out on the couch and did hear her phone go off...that's probably a good thing given the condition she's in right now God knows how she would've reacted.

The next morning...

Mercedes wakes up with a massive hangover and picks her phone up from the ground and...she finally sees Pams text

......

"WHAT THE??!...NO NO NO NO! PAM COME ON!" Mercedes screamed

📱📲

Mercedes: NO! Pam come on please I still love you I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you please don't do this 😭

.....

...... Pam is typing

Pam: I still love you too but I don't think I can trust you anymore...bye.