*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑-𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘 bounced down the stairs of 12 Grimmauld Place and into the familiar-- and yet very unfamiliar-- kitchen. She couldn't count how many meals she'd eaten, how many times she'd gotten in food fights with her cousins in that very room. "Good morning, Dear. You're Rose, correct?" Molly the first said happily as she handed her granddaughter a plate.

"Morning, Gran, Morning, Uncle George, Fred. And yep, that's me." Rose responded, piling the plate high with scrambled eggs and bacon. "Everyone else will be down in a few minutes. I'm the early-bird among us." She explained as she settled into a creaky chair. "You always say I got it from you."

Molly smiled at her granddaughter's words as Remus, Sirius, Arthur, and Bill wandered into the room. "Mornin'," Arthur said jollily, kissing his wife on the cheek. "Did you see in the paper about the mass muggle killing last night? They're getting bolder."

"Not in front of the children, Arthur!" Molly hissed, gesturing at Rose, George and Fred.

Hugo, Louis, Fred, James, and Albus filed into the kitchen, Teddy following close behind, all of them looking disgruntled and dishevelled. "Rose forced us to get up," Louis said shortly, grabbing a plate from his young grandmother as Fred yawned. "Is there any chocolate milk?" The fourteen-year-old asked, frowning as Arthur shook his head.

"There's a war on, and we're in the headquarters of the opposition. It's not like we can walk outside and go to the grocery store. Especially me, what with my being a convicted murderer," Sirius joked, smiling at the myriad of teenagers who'd invaded his childhood home. Not that he minded, though.

Harry, Ron and Hermione were the next to arrive, blinking the sleep out of their bleary eyes as they gazed at the guests from the future. "Oh, bloody hell, I thought it was a dream," Ron groaned, collapsing into a chair near the end of the table.

"Be polite, Ronald." Molly insisted, thrusting a plate at her youngest son. Tonks, Kingsley, Bill, and Ginny individually entered the room. Tonks absentmindedly ruffled Teddy's curly hair as she passed by his seat, and the twenty-three-year-old looked and felt as if he was going to cry. His mother had never been able to do that before. Everyone exhanged pleasantries as Lucy, Molly ii, Lily, Roxanne, and Dominique bounded into the room.

"So what's the plan? Do you know how long you'll be staying? Not that we're trying to rush you out of here, but there's a war happening and we don't want you to be in harm's way," Remus explained, smiling precariously at the teenagers.

Teddy shook his head. "No, uh, Dad, well, it's not every day that people break time-turners and get transported into the past, so there's no protocol for this. They're doing everything they can to bring us back, though." The metamorphagus explained, resting his elbows on the table. Remus looked slightly dazed and wonderous at being called 'Dad'.