*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐒, plus Scorpius Malfoy, loudly landed in a heap in the middle of a dark, grimy hallway. "What-- The fuck-- Just happened?" Molly groaned, rubbing her head as she disentangled herself from her cousins. Several of them shot glares at Hugo and Fred at her words.

"More importantly, where the fuck are we?" Albus interjected, glancing around at the grubby walls and old portraits, whose residents were looking at the teenagers curiously.

Teddy stood up slowly, a newspaper he'd found on the ground clenched in his fist. "We're at Grimmauld Place. But the more important question is... When are we?" He turned the newspaper towards the Weasleys. Molly's jaw dropped open at the headline. It read 'Muggle Family Murdered'.

"But we can't be at Grimmauld Place. This place is so dirty and old!" Louis objected, gesturing at their surroundings.

Molly shook her head at her younger cousin. "Uncle Harry had it remodelled the year before you were born. I've seen photos, and... This is definitely Grimmauld Place." The group froze as a loud thump sounded in the other room, followed by quiet murmuring.

Scorpius' grip on Albus's hand tightened noticably as the fourteen teenagers waited silently for something to happen. "Hello?" Victoire called, stepping forwards. "Is somebody there?" Molly put a hand on her cousin's arm, pulling her back into the group. 

"Stay behind us," James said, pushing to the front to stand next to Teddy. Silence ensued for several moments, and then the door in front of them opened. Much to the surprise of the group, Albus Dumbledore walked forwards.

Teddy and James lowered their wands uncertainly, while Molly and the rest of the group stared open-mouthed at the former Hogwarts Headmaster. "Follow me," Dumbledore said, gesturing for the teenagers to proceed into the room from which he'd just exited.

They nervously shuffled along behind him, unsure how to question the instructions of someone whom they'd been told was a hero since they were children. Molly stepped through the door frame, and her jaw dropped as she took in the faces before her. It was the Order of the Phoenix. Their parents, grandparents... But they were young, barely older than their children were now, if even that.

"And who might you all be?" The white-haired man asked, smiling at the crowd of nervous-looking teenagers.

Molly cleared her throat awkwardly, trying not to stare at her young Aunts and Uncles. "Before, uh, before we tell you anything about us, would you mind telling us what year it is? Fred--" She stopped in her tracks at the confused looks from younger Fred and George. Oh God, Fred. He was still alive. "My cousin, I mean, broke a time-turner and we appeared here." She stammered, trying not to look too in-awe of the legends standing before her.