Chapter 11

Jin's POV

"Jin calm the h*ll down, you're destroying the d*mn page."

I watched in the distance as Jinyoung and Jisoo laugh at a topic I don't bother to join in.

Apparently in Jisoo's literature class, they had to work in pairs for their book report.

And oh so coincidentally, Jinyoung had to be her partner.

Aunt why the h*ll were they grouped together?

It's not like I hate Jinyoung or anything, he's my best friend during the first quarter.

But seeing him and Jisoo look so d*mn good with each other makes me wanna-

I was interrupted by my thoughts when the book I was holding was suddenly yanked away from me.

"What the h*ll has the book done to you to deserve this huh?" Bambam said and eyed the book I was crumpling.

"Give him a break Bam, he's just facing some girl problems." Yugyeom said.

In our literature class, I was paired with both Yugyeom and Bambam.

This feels too weird to be a coincidence.

"I am not." I said and rolled my eyes.

"What if you aren't into girls though?" Bambam said and squinted his eyes.

"No offense but, I never seen myself with a male. Not that I'm hating on gays." I said and shrugged.

"Maybe you haven't noticed it yet?" Yugyeom said.

"Alright I get it, you both are gay for each other. Moving on." I said and sighed.

"Hey! You're just jealous." Bambam said and embraced Yugyeom's head before sticking his tongue at me.

I shook my head and faced Jisoo's direction again.

My blood suddenly started to boil upon seeing Jinyoung whisper something into Jisoo's ear making her blush.

Park Jinyoung, I am so close to snapping your neck in hal-

I attention was directed to the younger boys on the table with me, who were snickering.

"Whipped, whipped, whipp-"

"Aish, let's just get this project over with." I said and snatched the book from Bambam.

"Great, he's on his man period again."

"YAH!"

-Time Skip-

"It was honestly so funny." Yugeyom said and snickered.

Jennie, Yoongi and I were sitting on Got7's table since the others were busy during lunch.

And I'm starting to regret it.

"Pft- He's jealous?" Jackson said and laughed with the maknaes.

"You guys are acting as if none of you guys got jealous." I scoffed.

They stopped laughing and turmed their attention to me.

"Wait, you're actually jealous?" Mark said with a raised eyebrow.

"What the h*ll is that supposed to mean?" I muttered.

"Were you guys joking?" Yoongi asked, probably confused as well.

"I told you our group jokes like we actually mean it." Youngjae muttered to Bambam.