Chapter 21

Third Person's POV

Jisoo stared at Jungkook, speechless at the sentence he had just said.

"What?" She said and furrowed her eyebrows. No one dared to speak again, they were afriad of Jisoo's response.

"Is no one going to answer me?" Jisoo said, getting irritated while crossing her arms and eyeing the three people in front of her.

"All this time we we're together, you didn't tell me our parents died?" The female said and faced her brother, who hung his head low.

"I-I'm sorry Jisoo..."

The said girl scoffed before tears brimmed her eyes. "No, you guys are bluffing." Jisoo said and chuckled.

"Jin you're joking right?" She said and started to laugh.

"Jisoo..." Jin said and held her forearm. Her laughter slowly but surely turned into sobbing.

"Why..." She said silently before crouching and crying in her knees.

The three went to her side to comfort her but she immediately sat up straight with a glare.

"No! You guys hid something as important as this?!" She said with teary eyes.

"Jisoo I'm so sorry." Jungkook said and pulled her in a hug.

When they pulled away, she ran directly to her room without a second glance.

"I hope she'll be there when you leave for today..." Lisa said and faced her boyfriend.

"I hope so as well..."

"Alright, I'll get ready to pack for my flight." Jungkook said and sat up from his spot.

"What time is you flight again Kook?" Jin said and turned to the younger.

"Midnight." He said and checked his phone.

"Wanna ask the other if they want to tag along?" Lisa asked.

"I don't really mind, ask long as you and Jisoo are there." Jungkook said with a shrug.

"I'm gonna ask Jennie, Yoongi, Joy then." Lisa said and took her phone.

It took the trio nearly an hour to pack, along with some other stuff he had to bring back to France.

"Clothes? Passport? Birth Certificate? Is that everything?" Lisa said while rummaging through Jungkook's luggage.

"Honey, I'm fine." Jungkook said and brushed the fallen hair off the female's forehead.

"I know it's just that..." Lisa stopped and faced him.

"I wanna make sure you're fully energized and packed by the time you leave Korea okay?" She said.

"Aw come here." Jungkook said and pulled her in a hug.

"You know... There is something that will help me get energized before I leave." Jungkook whispered in his girlfriend's ear making her turn red.

"Shut up!" She said and hit Jungkook's chest making him laugh out loud.

"But you love it~" Jungkook said and showered the girl with kisses.

"Guys we aren't even in the airport yet and it's hours before Jungkook's flight." Jin said and rubbed the bridge of his nose while his eyes were shut closed.

"It's too early for this." The oldest muttered under his breath.

"Shut up." Jungkook said.

"Hey respect your hyung!" Jin said and furrowed his eyebrows.