Chapter 17

Jisoo's POV

What?

"Excuse me?" I said and raised an eyebrow at Jin.

"A relationship, let's start one." Jin said and smiled.

My breath hitched.

This man, who I thought was my twin, who cared for me in the hospital, who stayed with me, is confessing?

I started to chew slowly on the meal as everyone looked at my direction. I gluped.

" J-Jin, what are you talking about?" I said nervously.  I didn't really like this type of attention that I was currently drawing.

"Was the sentence not clear enough then?" Jin asked, more like muttered to himself.

"Okay then, I like you." Jin said straightforwardly with a smile.

I froze.

What it because I comforted him or something?

"You like me?" I said and pointed at myself with raised eyebrows.

"Yes, you." He said and pointed his thumb at me.

"Oh my gosh!"

"This is the tea I've been waiting for."

"It's happening."

"STAY CALM, STAY F***ING CALM."

Voices from our table and outside our table can be heard and I felt pressured.

I didn't know what to say.

"E-Excuse me." I said and stood up before running to the toilet despite the calls coming from the others.

I closed the door to the stalls and started to breath.

Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale.

Don't get me wrong, Jin is a wonderful, funny, caring, handsome young man.

In fact, just my type.

But why would- no. Why did he fall for someone like me?

I'm just a girl who'll probably forget everything all over again. H*ll, I probably will forget that he even confessed!

Closing my eyes, I leaned against the door before exiting.

I made my way to the library before sitting on one of the couches near the corner. 

Besides the rooftop, I find comfort in the library as well.

Too much unanswered questions flooded in my mind ever since I met Jin, and now he's going to pile up more?

I leaned against the couch before turning to my left side.

A bunch of books were piled up in a stack and I decided that maybe reading might help me distract myself from these thoughts.

My smile widened the moment I caught a glimpse of the book 'Chasing After You'.

I opened the book and proceeded to read the page I left off. That was until I heard whispers from other students.

"Wait, that's Kim Jisoo isn't it?"

My eyes diverted to a small group of other students who were just a meter away from where I was sitting.

"Whoa, she really is a fighter..."

"How is she handling the situation so well?"

"We respect you unnie!" One of the girls on the table said and showed me a finger heart which I replied with a smile.