chapter 2

Your pov

"Easy there we aren't going to hurt you. We are here because you have a strange power deep inside of you that we wish to contain so it doesn't destroy this world and the world of Minecraft!" Notch said both calmly and fearful at the same time.

A deep gruff voice came from Herobrine, "I see you're a fighter. You can stand down. I may be a creepypasta but you don't have to worry about me hurting you. All I wish is to...", a slight sigh escapes Herobrine's lips, "help Notch to save both worlds."

I look at them both like they're lunatics.

"What the actual hell are you two talking about! You come into my house without permission, witch is trespassing, and demand to contain some power that isn't real!"

"There is something real inside of you and it's the power to destroy multiple worlds!" Herobrine yelled.

"But..." Notch looked hurt.

"GET OUT!"

I get up and hollered, "NOW!"

And they both quickly teleported away.

I went to sleep and found the usual nightmare of a city being destroyed while the people get torn apart limb by limb.

I wake up in a cold sweat, shaking because of the nightmare.

I got up. It was 6 am. I started my chores. Feed the two dogs. Let the three parakeets wake up and get dressed to let the chickens out into the yard.

I walk outside and start to let the chickens out before I hearing a loud boom.

I ran back to the house to find my family held at gunpoint, kneeling on the ground.

The pain in my chest increased. The tall Voodoo Demon Lord laughs.

The tall demon in his usual attire, blue jeans and a leather jacket. Two large straight horns come above his head, with claws coming from his red hands.

Red!!! But he's in his human like form!!!

I quickly duck my head.

Before he could aim I ran as fast as I could into the woods.

He killed someone because his skin is always blue. I ran faster.