chapter 5

Your pov

I stand there for a moment letting the pain subside.

"Y/n, is that really you?" Mom asked looking completely baffled and scared.

Yes it's me, but you don't have to live with me any more. I've got to move to keep you all safe. Even if I never see you again.

Herobrine's pov

She just scared off a demon what now! This Jack is a voodoo demon and she was able to scare him off!

"I've got to move to keep you all safe. Even if I never see you again." Their face grim and full of sorrow.

I don't know why but i think I like her.

Notch seemed impressed as well but a bit uneasy.

"We need to learn more of this prophecy and about her." His face more stoic than ever.

"Lead the way."

We walk out of our hiding place and the family seems even more frightened.

The big boy, I assume is their brother, steps forword, "Your the creepypasta Herobrine and Minecraft's creator Notch."

"Yes we are as you say. We came to help y/n but we didn't know of any of this demon buisness."

I stood silent as Notch tries to calm  y/n's family down.

Y/n took this as an opportunity to go back into the house.

A few minutes passed and Notch was finnaly done talking.

"We're did she go!?"

"In the house for who knows what."

She then walks out with bags and starts to walk off back to the woods.

"We're are you going?"

"Away from my home and to the war." They looked sad but strong.

"What war?"

"The big war against that demon that attacked me and my family and I ran off since you two just watched while we all could have died." Anger filled their face faster than a blink.