chapter 4

Your pov

The pain. The agony as it crawls threw my skin to every inch of my body. The moment of seemingly endless pain fades slowly, giving me my strength of my dreams.

My golden bracers shine in the sun, while my chains hang down and bound me, not allowing me to use my true strength.

Jack has a wicked smile across his face while I crush the twelve men that were holding me down.

"Now here's a battle for a voodoo demon such as myself."

"Go back to hell were you belong!"

"Oh someone's angry." He jumps up and down in joy.

I charge, full force ahead, sending him to the ground instantly.

He teleports behind me, grabs my shoulder, then kicks me into the air.

Waves of agony crawl up my back, making every second feel like an eternity of torment. I barely keep in a scream of anguish.

I slam into the ground, and the pain feels like it's been amplified tenfold. By some miracle I am able to pull myself off the ground and face him once more.

"Aww my play toy is too weak. Oh well at least the prophacy won't come true and I'll rule all worlds. Hahahah..."

Agony filling my body as I run up to him.

Every second and every movement feels as if my body will collapse.

I grab my knife from my pocket and slice his neck. To bad it takes more than that to kill a demon.

He stumbles back and quickly says,"I'll get you for this l/n" and he teleported himself and his men away.