chapter 3

Your pov

I ran across limbs and logs, jumped the creeks, and slid down the big hill. All with the feeling of being watched.

I stopped and climbed a tree.

Catching my breath I slowly make my way to the middle of the tree and jump down onto one of Jack's men who were looking for me, guns raised high.

Taking the gun, a rifle, I slowly make my way to a clearing.

There I saw it. My uncle's dead body laying in the leaves.

Herobrine's pov

Notch and I have watched y/n sleep and do chores.

Bored, I am bored.

Then a man with a big scar on his face came out of the house with y/n's family at gun point.

This will get interesting.

Y/n sees her family and runs to the woods.

Coward.

But then again smart so she wouldn't get shot.

A few minutes later y/n comes back, but holding multiple guns and ammo slung across her shoulder.

She took out thirteen of the men before being held down.

Your pov

The pain. The closer I get to Jack the more pain that comes.

I can't look at Jack unless I want him to kill my family once they see my secret.

If I look at him it'll bond my soul with my body once more, wich Jack stole from me when I was two, and show my slave ridden body to everyone watching.

"So the l/n (last name) finally shows her face. Why don't you look at me, break the curse I put on you, and fight me. Or do you want your family to die like you've seen in your dreams."

I took in a breath and looked him square in the eyes.