Married part 1

This one goes out to @KelseyQueenOG. Look at our Worldwide Handsome with those angelic vocals!!! Borahae ( B.S.T. was playing as I was writing this)
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

It was another gloomy day in the streets of Paris and has been that way since the BUTTerfly man appeared, ending up in an alley from running from the Liars sheep the heroine finds herself at a dead end the voices of her pursuers coming closer. While she was thinking of ways to escape, the bluenette failed to notice the shadows directly over her, turning around a second to late she finds herself inside a potato sack and thrown over a very muscular woman.

After a lots of mumbled voices the sack is finally removed off her head, the pigtailed girl finds herself inside what looks like a hall with wedding decorations?
About to ask what's happening and why she's here, looking down SHE'S IN A VERY UNFLATTERING WEDDING DRESS LIKE WHO WEARS ORANGE AND PURPLE TOGETHER AND FOR A WEDDING!?! Her inner fashion designer was screaming bloody murder.

"If you're quite done criticizing your dress, if you would look to your left you will see your soon-to-be husband-

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOON-TO-BE HUSBAND!?!?! AND YOU WHY AREN'T YOU REACTING TO THIS AT ALL"

"Not the first time my mothers done this, I'm surprised that she actually succeeded this time" answered the man in front of her

"Enough wasting time with this"
Taking the eternal knife Talia cuts their wrists mixing both of their blood in a cup forcing down their throats causing a burning sensation fir both parties.

"Congratulations, you're now eternally bonded,well good luck"

With that everything disappears except her now husband. Left alone in the streets of Paris, the new couple didn't know what to do. Little did they know there would e more obstacles than just a very crazy mother and her ideas awaiting them.

Guys things are going on right now and I'm just not doing very well, so updating might be slow and it might not be good. Please bear with me. Thank you