CHAPTER 25

JUNGKOOK's POV

"Because you're the reason why I can't" I turn around but she just run inside her room. I walk downstairs and they are having fun.

"Boys, let's go" I demanded and I know they are confused why. "We have ground battle. I just got a text" I reasoned out and they followed immediately.

"Sorry, guys we need to go" I walk outside and just wait for them in the car. I throw furiously the jacket that she handed to me.

She can't love me again.

-

"I thought we're having a ground battle master?" I just ignore their questions and drink again. "There's something wrong master?" why they are being so nosy?

"Just shut up, ok?" I put down the bottle and walk away from them. "Master! You can't drive!" I don't care and just walk inside my car and drove it away.

-

LISA's POV

I was wearing thick jacket because it's time for school again. Weekends flies so fast. "Lisa, what happened to your eyes? Did you cry?" Jennie asked while we are waiting to arrive in our school.

I look myself into the mirror and my eyes are puffy. "Ah, the soap enter my eyes a while ago" I reasoned out but she's right. I cried the whole night.

-

I enter our classroom and sat down on my desk. It's really cold! I didn't have hot pack with me. "I think you need this" Lindon said and gave me two hot packs..

"Oh thank you" I stated and put the hot packs in my pockets. That's much better.

"Look at this" I look at Lindon and he is making me watch on his phone. I laughed when I saw that. It's just a random funny videos.

The door opens and my smile faded when I saw him. He didn't even look at me.

He never gives second chance.

I look at the video again and try to cheer myself up. But I remember what happened the last time that makes me cry all night.

-

Kringgg~

It's time for break. I fix my things and just leave my things in here. "Aren't you coming?" Lindon asked and I just stand up to come with him.