CHAPTER 58

LISA's POV

I don't want to go everyday into the site because I don't want anything connected to him but I have a deal with Ten.

1 month free lunch!

"Here's your lunch!" I gave him a plastic and I just rolled my eyes when he gave me a teasing look.

"Noona!" I turn around and I saw Rowoonie running towards me. I walk closer to him because he might slipped.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I carry him up. "He wants to see you so I brought him here just incase you're here" Jungkook said who is walking closer to us.

"Is that true?" I asked to Rowoon and he just nod. He hug me and whispered something. "I missed you noona" I smiled and hug him back.

"I missed you too" I whispered back. "Rowoon, let's go" I let go of him and he goes to Jungkook. I bid goodbye to him and he did the same.

I heard someone cleared his throat and I saw Bambam who is raising his eyebrow at me and I did the same. I walk away from the site and go in to my car.

-

After some weeks~

"Lisa-yah! Look!" I run to the living room and watch with her.

"Top 10 companies this year"

"2. LM's Company"

"1. Jeon's Company"

I'm so proud.

"Oh my gosh Lisa! I'm so proud of you!" Jennie squealed and I just smiled. "What do you mean? I'm not the CEO" I said as I turned off the television.

"Not YET, but soon!"

My phone makes a noise so I pick my phone and I saw a unread message from Jungkook.

From Jk:

- Have you eaten?

We've been texting each other for  weeks and it makes me feel weird.

"Who's that?" Jennie asked and I quickly hid my phone. "A-Ah, it's my Dad asking if I heard the news" I lied and quickly look away.

"Lisa, look at me. You've been weird this days. I can see that your aura now was brighter, huh? Is this about Jungkook? Are you falling inlove with him again? Come on Lisa" I hid my face as I shooked my head.