CHAPTER 47

LISA's POV

"Yah, what really happened to you? Why your body aches so much?" Jisoo said and I just ignored it. Remembering what happened in the treehouse makes me flustered.

"OMG, IT CAN'T BE!" my eyes widen when Jennie said that. "Did Jungkook perhaps hit you?!" she said that makes me relieved.

"No it's not. I just got in to an accident that's why. By the way, why are you guys here?" I asked and Rosè sighed.

"Because of the boys." she answered and I just nod my head. "You guys used protection, right?" Jennie suddenly asked that makes my eyes widen.

"W-What do you mean?" I asked with a chuckle as I look away. Jennie and Jisoo just raised there eyebrows that makes me sighed.

"Yeah" I answered and they just squealed. "What protection?" Rosè asked and I remember that this girl doesn't even know what a condom is.

We look at the door when someone knocked. "Uh, I'm just going to visit you later" Jungkook said but the girls stopped him.

"You can stay and we will leave" Jisoo said and walk away. Jungkook sat down beside my bed and there's an akward silence between us.

"Sit here" I stated as move to give him space. He didn't said anything and just sat down beside me. I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

"Are you feeling well?" he asked and I just nod my head. I just let him be when he interwined our hands.

"Sorry. I should have understand you more" I look at him as I heard him sighed. "What do you mean?" I asked and he look back at me.

"Nothing, just go to sleep" he kissed my hands and stand up from his seat as he walk away. I just stared at him going out of this room.

-

Time Skips~

I can't stop thinking of what happened to us that night. After that, we've been akward for days until now. We got back from Busan and it's time for school again.

I saw a bunch of students in the parking lot. Most of them are girls who are squealing that makes me frowned. Ugh, it's so noisy.

I walk away and go in to our classroom. "I remember, you owe me one" Tzuyu said while walking towards me. "Alright, what do you want?" I asked with a giggle.

"Hmm, let's see. A blind date?" she answered that makes my eyes widen. "You are doing that?" I asked and she just laughed.

"No you silly. Just now" she replied and I just sighed. "Ok I will. I have one person in mind" I said and she just flip her hair.