Chapter 1: Archie

Today was my first day of high school, and honestly everything went wrong. I was so ready for high school last night, but this morning, my alarm didn't go off! So, as I was rushing to school, I decided to take a short cut through my neighbors yard. Unfortunately I didn't know that they bought a new dog. 

So after I went home and changed my pants (I'm sure you can assume where the dog bit me) I continued running to school. I made it in time for my first period class (ILA with Miss. Grundy) and realized I had gum stuck to my shoe... Yuck! So I scraped it off, and continued with class. Then I got bored, so i started looking around, and discovered that both Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge were in my class. Betty turned to me and did this cute little wink. So I got out a piece of paper and and made a little sign to flirt with Betty. But Betty didn't see it, Miss Grundy did.

It was so embarrassing. As I was walking out of class Reggie Mantle turned to me and said "nice going carrot top". I just ignored him and went to my locker to get my books for biology, and my sleeve got stuck in my locker. I'm such a klutz! Luckily my friend Jughead (aka Forsythe Pendleton Jones III) came and helped me open my locker. I did promise him my cupcake though... Jughead loves food! After Biology Jughead ran to the lunchroom, and was first in line. Even though he also brought a lunch! 

The rest of the day was down hill from there, so I don't need to go into details. And at the end of the day I was loaded with homework. I sure hope tomorrow is better.