Too The Untouched City! (2)

Gohan:all right it says here that the city is two clicks that way *points to south*.                            Trunks:what are we waiting for let's go for it then!  Goku and his friends went south at full speed and managed to arrive in one piece.             My POV:am sitting in class and learning about different subject about Science it was almost time to go back to the dorm rooms I can last a little longer.                                                                   *after that* finally time to go back to my dorm room so I got up and opened the door to the classroom I walked to my dorm room and I saw chiaki i got her attention and said hi to her and she said hi to me back I opened her dorm room door for her and she says thanks and I said your welcome  and I went to my dorm room and closed the door behind me and sat down on my bed checking on my phone then all of the sudden goku apparently appeared by using his Instant transmission he got vegeta trunks Goten and gohan with him.                                        Me:what are you guys doing here?                            Goku:that's one way to say hello.                              Gohan:so this is where you been for this hole time I heard you said to bulma that you where going to a private school but I didn't know that you were here alll this time.                                       Vegeta:have you done your training every day because I don't need you to become another weakling like gohan over here!                                  Gohan:hey!... well that is true I did got weaker when I was growing up and when I was married by Vidal for a long time.                              Vegeta:see I told you so!                                            Me:yeah yeah yeah don't worry I been focusing on my training all the time.                                      
Goku:that explains why I sense your ki it was skyrocketing you where trying after all hee-hee.