Into The School They Go?! (3)

Me:Well guys we are going to the hallway you guys are good in your clothes that you are warring right now. Vegeta:tch. Goten and trunks:yay. Goku:okay then.                                                             Gohan:well I'm dressed normally so I should be fine.                                                                             *Meanwhile in Class 77 -B*.                                            Chisa:alright everyone we are just missing one student which is Tristan that's wired he doesn't come late.                                                                       Nagito:well I think we should give him a few more minutes I think he has something to do.       Chisa:well if he doesn't show up I have to write him a abstinence card if he doesn't show up.         Me:sorry that I'm late chisa.                                         Chisa:it's alright just be on time next time.            Me:*sits down at my desk*.                                        Chisa:okay now let's begin our first lesson.             *outside the classroom*.                                            Goku:who's going to knock on the door?                 Vegeta:I'm not going to answer the dam door.      Goten:me trunks and gohan will answer it then.                                                                                  Gohan:*knocks on the door*.                                    Me:chisa may I go answer the door please.               Chisa:of course you may!                                            Goten:Tristan it's us!                                                   Me:Uh Who?                                                                Gohan:it's Goten and trunks you're two nephews.                                                                        Me:Who?!                                                                          Vegeta:Your Friends! *opens the door and punches you in the face*.                                            Me:*pretends to get knocked back*.                         Vegeta:we came to visit you, you rude asshole now get up off the floor and meet us to your classmates and teacher.                                              Me:everyone this is goku trunks Goten gohan and vegeta.                                                                    Me:goku is the father of Goten and gohan and vegeta it's the father of trunks, trunks brefs.           Mahiru:wait you mean that vegeta is married to the richest family in the world?                             Me:Uh well yeah duh.                                                      Chisa:well it's nice to meet you five but we are in a middle of a lesson you can tell us about yourselfs when We are done.                                    Gohan:oh okay we will come back afterwards.     Chisa:okay see you five really soon!