Something's not right.. (4)

Chiaki:*plays video games*.                                       Me:no gohan goku and vegeta she doesn't know you three.                                                                Gohan:well me and dad and Goten and trunks should meet her not vegeta we will just talk about him to her.                                                Me:well why not come on guys.                            Me:hey chiaki.                                                            Chiaki:*keeps playing video games but pauses* oh hey Tristan who are those four?                        Me:oh those are my friends.                                    Goku:Hello my name is goku!                                Gohan:hi I'm gohan.                                                  Trunks:my name is trunks and this is my best friend Goten.                                                              Goten:hello it's really nice to meet you!               Chiaki:oh well it's nice to meet you guys as well Tristan you got nice friends but who is that in the back of you guys?                                                  Me:oh that's my other friend vegeta he doesn't like it when he meets new people he's always grumpy all the time.                                                  Goku:he's actually a really nice guy if you get to know him.                                                                    Chiaki:oh well okay.                                                  Me:who are you waiting for chiaki?                      Chiaki:oh am waiting for hajime he should be here by now I think?                                                  Me:well okay I really should get going me goku gohan Goten trunks and vegeta really need to get going I hope you have a good rest of your day chiaki.                                                                    Chiaki:thank you Tristan.   *meanwhile somewhere else*. Me:*puts on my turtle gi* okay goku I'm ready!                                                        Goku:okay but I won't go easy on you hee-hee. Me:that's the point I need to get above you to break my limits so I can Earn ultra instinct. Goku:well okay if you say so. *they spared for a long time goku used all his forms and then super saiyan blue Kaioken but something happened goku used ultra instinct*.

 Me:oh crap well here goes nothing *sighs*

    *Goku had hit Tristan with one blow*.                   
      Me:ow *paints* that really *paints* hurt    goku.                                                                            Goku:you kept your gard up for the whole sparing match I'm impressed.                                   Me:wow you really think so goku?                            Goku:yeah I am make sure you keep on training.                                                                         *after having a senzu bean they went back to school grounds*.                                                          Me:man it's good to be back here-*senses fading ki's and two ki that is off the charts*.   Goku:that doesn't feel right somethings up.           Me:yeah we should check it out all the way up to the roof and look down to see what is up.          Goku:yeah let's do this