23. Fuzzy Friends (Dark Core)

"You love your dog, but your dog doesn't love toys that break!" A voice spoke over a black and white shot of a sad looking dog, a shredded toy next to it.

"But now, there is a new toy your furry family member will love! Give your pet a Fuzzy Friend!" There were sparkles and color appeared, the camera switching to a stuffed blue squirrel with pink markings.

"My dog loves Fuzzy Friends! He plays with it for hours!" A woman with luscious curly black hair in red smiled brightly, petting a larger doberman as it shook the stuffed toy in its mouth, teeth showing.

"The super durable construction means your pet won't be able to tear their new Fuzzy Friends to pieces in minutes!" The bright voice continued, panning over a tall man with incredibly light hair in the woods, crouching and smiling as a massive wolfhound charged up with the toy in its mouth.

"It's perfect for outdoor play and hunting enrichment," the voice began.

"And my hound loves the realistic squeaks!" the man finished with a dazzling smile and wink, the dog squeaking the toy in its jaws.

"And for the 'rough' chewers, there is a surprise inside!" the voice said, a grinning woman with brilliant green eyes and long black hair held a blue stuffed squirrel in her hands, pushing on the back to pop out a smaller bright pink hard toy inside, the woman pulling the pink toy from the squirrel's stuffed chest with a wink.

"Fuzzy Friends are not only perfect for my pups, they're perfect for my budget!" a woman with blue eyes and white hair said as two Alaskan malamutes tugged on the squirrel.

"Your dog will thank you this holiday season when you buy them a Dogs'n'Cats Fuzzy Friends! Sold online and where pet supplies are sold!" the narrator said over a split screen, showing off the durability and perks of the toy from previous clips, as well as different color options, though the blue one was front and center.

"And remember: if it's not DC, it's not quality!" the woman with green eyes and black hair appeared again, giving a thumbs up while petting a saluki with the squirrel toy firmly between its front paws as it chewed, tail thumping.

"Call now or go online to order," a monotone voice began, detailing the cost and where to buy the toys before the commercial ended, going back to the Christmas show.

The soul riders stared at the tv, their night of watching holiday movies together interrupted by horrified silence.

"They're psychotic!" Lisa exclaimed, shocked.

Hysterical laughter echoed through the Dark Core headquarters, the Dark Riders along with Mr. Sands and Laverne just finished watching the commercial launching their new product.

"We are psychotic!" Jessica managed as she regained her breath, wiping tears of laughter away.

"I wish we could see their faces..." Sabine said, unable to stop giggling, raising her glass and clinking it with Katja who was still breathless.

"Totally worth creating a brand new business front just to sell that," Katja declared once she was able to breath again, all of them raising glasses and clinking again.