🍧Chubby Love🍨

Happy New Year Angels🎉 A small gift from my side to all my lovely angels who's been with me and pouring all your loves and sweet words for me. Without you, I don't think I would ever find motivation to write books angels. Thank you so much for supporting me without knowing me but trusting me on my works. This is the greatest gift I could ever ask for, and thank you so much for providing me angels.💜

Word Count: 6785

"Jinni-ah, it's getting late. Get down already."

Mrs.Kim shouted from her kitchen while preparing pancake for her only son. It was Monday morning, a fresh week and a fresh start. She knew how much her son loved her pancakes.

Jin was the only reason for her to run a small home made restaurant in the end of the street. Without her son, her life would be empty. She was thankful that she had her son being supportive for her after her husband's death. She couldn't imagine her life without him.

"Ma, how many times have I told you not to make breakfast for me."

Jin pouted angrily by looking at the two pancakes on the dining table. Though he could feel his stomach growling and his mouth was watering by looking at the tastiest pancake, he controlled himself.

"You are getting thinner day by day. You aren't eating like you used to before." Jin left a heavy sigh by his mother's statement. Though he knew whatever his mother said was true, he didn't want to admit it.

"I am not becoming thin but fat." Jin thought to himself but decided not to speak against his mother. He didn't want to disappoint his mother by saying such harsh words that he was used to hear.

"I am getting late, I have to go. Bye" With that Jin picked the pancakes in his hand and rushed out of the house before giving a quick peck on his mother's cheeks.

He walked slowly on the path to his school. Though he had a choice of bus to take, he decided to walk. It would take ten minutes of a walk, and he used this as his morning exercise. The pancakes in his hand was making him crave to have just one bite. But he shook his thoughts and focused on his walking.

Kim Seokjin, a fifteen years-old high school student who loves three things the most in his life.

His lovely mother. His handsomest boyfriend. And his Food.

He loved eating. He never cared about the calories or the fat that was accumulated in his food. He always goes by the motto,

" If something is delicious, then it has zero calories."

That's how his life was and he was happy with everything he had. But happiness never stays longer, right?

Before arriving at the school, he made sure to see that no one was around him or watching him. With a heavy sigh, he placed the pancake on the bag of the homeless person. The said person was sleeping soundly on the streets without bothered about the people.

He felt hurt by giving his mother's food to others. But he didn't want to eat. He knew how he looked and how much he ate.

He could see students walking and chatting with their friends.  He looked at the school before him and wished he never entered here. But for one person he came to school.

He looked down at his uniform shirt and adjusted a little to hide his belly fat. The button was almost popping out by his belly bulge. No matter how much he walked or starved, he couldn't make the belly disappear. Jin sucked in his breath and made sure that his belly was sucked in before walking into the school.

"Wow, here comes the fat beauty of our school."

"How many more months to give birth, Jin?"