Chapter 21

Parting from the lips when they heard horns from the cars that were behind him. Taheyung started the engine and rushed to their house with red cheeks.

After reaching their own residence Y/n tucked eunwoo inside the bed who has been quite tired today than usual. Still she didn't utter a word in front of Taehyung, mostly giving him a silent treatment. She stood near her dressing table taking out her jewellery until taehyung came and back hugged her.

Taehyung: you look really pretty..

(⚠️Warning Mature Content Ahead⚠️)

Ignoring him back again she tried to move away but before that could happen taehyung carried her in his arms and walked downstairs closing the door. Y/n moved her body to free herself but that didn't happen until he placed her on the bed and hover over her. Cupping her cheeks he kissed her deeply. His hands played with the end of her skirt. She didn't even move her lips while taehyung started deepening the kiss. Giving up lastly she kissed him back, making Taehyung smile. Leaving the lips he looked at her and said

"Do you want to continue or not? If not then i will stop"

He said caressing her cheeks. Words didn't leave her lips even when she tried. She was shocked as she thought he would continue without asking her but he did. Not getting any answers he joined their lips back again. Roaming his tongue around her mouth taking every taste. Y/n's one hand tangled in his back hair and another started to unbutton his shirts. Travelling his lips around her jawlines he placed wet kisses and moved further to her neck leaving hickey sucking at her skin lovingly. On the other hand Y/n stayed there feeling his lips softly around her body. Past 7 months caught rough sex between them where she did nothing then cry to leave her.

Soon both of their clothes were on the floor. Lips and hands roaming each other with care and concern. Joining their lips, Taehyung entered himself inside her and waited for her to adjust to him. Soon he slowly moved, gaining moans from Y/n. fastening the pace in the pass of time the thing that was only heard on the room was skin slammings, groans and moans. Her nails digged in his back where he rested his head on her shoulders and whispered "i love you".
After everything was done with everything, Taehyung covered both of them and pulled Y/n towards his chest. Kissing her forehead he looked at her. Eyes closed, breathing heavily with red cheeks.

Taehyung: Exhausted?

Y/n: hmm

Taehyung: sleep... don't worry about anything and tomorrow i will ask for 1 week leave and we will go and meet your dad ok.

She opened her eyes as she heard his words. He is changing to himself back again and that was the only thing that ran over her head. Smiling at him she hugged him tightly and slept. Later that night taehyung had carried Y/n and placed her in bed with her clothes on.

Taehyung's Pov

I lay down on my side and covered myself with the duvet perfectly. Closing my eyes the only thing I got was the glimpse of her scars, wounds, bruise and scratch. Her body was only covered with those. How can I be so cruel to her? Checking her back again she was peacefully sleeping.  Turning my back I thought of today.. If i was second late i don't think she would have been here with me now. She would have only stayed in my memories. My throat  was getting dry by only remembering what would have happened if i would have been a second late.
Getting up from the bed I walked towards the kitchen and drank a glass of lukewarm water. Coming back to the bedroom....

To be continued
Thank you so much for reading this chapter. If you liked this chapter don't forget to comment and vote.
Till then I will see you all in the next chapter
Bye~~