Chapter 14

Days passed as eunwoo got 2 years. Y/n got pregnant too with a baby girl. Taehyung was the happiest person as he was waiting for the little mini Y/n to come on the world. She was 1 month pregnant with a baby in her womb. Y/n was the best thing he could ever ask for. She was taking care of eunwoo with the baby in her womb. Still, Eunwoo didn't have any idea about having a baby little sister.

(Note : Play The Truth Untold while reading please 🥺)
As one night came taehyung was sitting on the sofa watching the news. Y/n was tucking the sleeping eunwoo at the bed. Night didn't seem good as the wind blew here and there at a fastest pace. After tucking eunwoo in the room she was walking down the stairs until her foot missed one step and she rolled down the stairs. Her scream echoed around the house. Taehyung's eyes widened but he couldn't hold her fast enough as until he ran to catch her she was down on the floor with blood rolling down her legs. Taehyung hurriedly squatted down and shook her body but she was passed out. Holding her in arms he rushed out of the house taking to the hospital. Her head was bleeding as blood still flew down her legs. His eyes watered in fear. Rushing to the hospital she was taken in the ER. When the doctors were checking upon her he had called his mother and told all about the situation. Understanding the situation she went towards their house and looked after eunwoo.

Praying for god he waited for the doctor to come out of the er. With the pass of 1 hour they were out. Taehyung ran into them but heard which he never wanted to..

Doctor: she got miscarriage..

Taehyung:....
He looked at the doctor with pleading eyes as the doctor opened his lips to speak..

Doctor: we tried our best to save the baby but we couldn't. I am sorry. Your wife is fine but still unconscious.
Hearing that he felt weak as he fell down on his knees as cried. Giving him the sad look the doctor walked by. His body shivered. He didn't want this to happen but it did. Slowly getting up from the place he walked towards the room where Y/n was shifted. He waited for hours for Y/n to open her eyes. His eyes got swollen as he kept on crying.

Taehyung's pov
I looked at her state stepping inside the room. Her head, hand and leg was wrapped around a bandage. Looking at her stage I broke down even more. I don't know how I am going to say it to her. Placing my hand in her tummy I sobbed. I fell in love with you right away when I knew you would be my little angel in 9 months but now I can't carry you in my hand, rock you to sleep or feed you... you left me broken being an angel.

Taehyung: i will forever hold you in my heart and love you baby... I will forever miss you..*cries*
It was being too hard for me to breathe in this place. I made my eyes towards Y/n when I felt her hand moving a little bit. Whispering her name and caressing her head she soon opened her eyes. She looked at me as her hand stopped in her tummy.

Y/n: b-baby?

Taehyung: no more
When I said my words all I saw was tears leaving down her eyes right away. Resting my head on hers
Taehyung: our angel left us...

Author's Pov
Saying that taehyung broke into tears even more. y/n slowly hugged taehyung and cried in arms. In these 1 month of pregnancy she mocked up an entire life. She asked her who the baby would look like. She or taehyung but before that could even step in her imagination scattered down into million pieces. Their baby was the one who god needed to guide as an angel. But here they were left broken.

To be continued~*~
I hope you all liked this chapter if you did don't forget to vote and comment. And don't forget to tell me if story gets boring 🙂. Was this episode sad? I don't think so. Any guesses for next chapter?mIf yes then comment if no then wait for another chapter which will be here tomorrow. I love you all so much take care and be happy.