Chapter 12

Y/n's pov
(before passing out)

My body feels numb. I don't want to look at him. I really don't want to. I want to escape this place where I find no signs of him but I don't think I would have the courage to do so. Loving my abuser to this point where I cant even make my own way is breaking me both mentally and physically. One night I think that I would run away tomorrow but the next day I can't even take a step out of this surrounding.

He wants pleasure from me but I want love which I didn't find in the last 8 months. Life without love is ruining me. I feel dead spiritually. Being in this pain 24/7 takes me out both physically and mentally. It is dragging me down more and more each passing second and the worst thing is it is never going away. At the beginning when i got these abuses i wanted to take a sleep but now i want to sleep but never open my eyes again. But the thought of how my son will live without me lingers around my head.

He kept on slamming the belt over my skin. I can feel my skin tearing apart. My neck is too dry to even scream. Electric current like feeling is running down me when he slams the belt but now I don't even know which part of my body is aching the most. My eyes feel tired to even open. My eyes are burning from crying too much but still his abuse doesn't stop. When it finally stopped to slam on my back, I slowly looked at him to see blood dripping down the belt but still he had his jaw and fist clenched. Looking at me for a while he stepped on me and walked away. I closed my eyes crying hard. But soon he came back to the place stepping on me. I looked at him who was holding a pot which seemed hot as steam was clearly visible .

My hand started scratching the floor as the hot water made a contact in my back. My breathing grew ragged but still it didn't stop as I felt kicks surrounding my body again. Soon my eyes felt heavy, my vision went blurry and everything went dark.

Taehyung's pov

I stopped kicking her after finding out she passed out. I looked at her back where I had beaten up. Red rash and blood dripping out of it but still it didn't feel enough for me. Giving a deep sigh I stepped on her and walked away.

Loosening my necktie I looked at eunwoo who was sleeping peacefully. His body was nicely covered with the duvet. I slowly sat on the bed and caressed his head slowly.

Taehyung: I am really lucky to have you in my life so does your mom. And don't forget we love you the most.

I whispered and kissed his head. Giving a deep sigh. I got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom taking a bathrobe in my hand.
-
Water droplets covered my body as I ran my hand in my hair. Thinking hard about the situation I had been going through these past few days. Did I take my stress out on her to the worst? Or was it fine after all those stuffs?. I really don't know what to do.
Getting out of the shower I dried my body with a towel and wore my clothes. Thinking about it hard I walked downstairs and carried her in my arms gently. I looked at her face, dried tears visible and puffy eyes. Slowly placing her in the bathroom's counter I rested her head in my shoulder and opened her clothes. Getting the first aid kit I slowly started applying ointment in her bruised area. Her body flinched slowly.

It seems worse. I shouldn't have gone to this extent. But I still don't think I went worse to this point after that loss. After I was done applying ointment and bandages I hugged her.

Taehyung: don't think I am doing this because I have someone involved in my life. You are the one that my heart holds and will forever do. But still I couldn't move on from that fact. To stop those things I had started abusing you. I know it hurts you but I feel scattered but still I repeat. I know I am a weak one to not forget those things and beat you up even though it wasn't your mistake. I know it must have hurted you that time and maybe worsening the situation even more by these abuses. I try my best not to do it but when situations rise up in my mind I can't control it and end up abusing you or doing worse. I don't have any disorder nor any mental problems but still can't let that event get out of my mind. I started overworking myself so I don't touch you or beat you up inappropriately but still I can't. I am really weak.

AUTHOR'S POV
Whispering his word he rested his head on her and started sobbing quietly. "What was the situation that Taehyung can't forget and abuse Y/n?.

Note: From here onwards there might be about 10 chapters of flashback or even more. So please don't mind and be offended about it.

To be continued~~~
I hope you like this chapter if you did don't forget to comment and vote. I love you all so much. Be safe. And guess the reason what is the situation that Taehyung can't forget.