Chapter 11 P.g 1: OUR STORY TO TELL

(pic not mine. CREDITS FOR THE OWNER)

--------------------

Gulf and Mew went down the stairs as soon as Gulf felt better. Mew was helping Gulf walk because Gulf said his head was still dizzy but manageable.

"Are you sure your fine? You know we can do the wedding tomorrow and just let our brothers do theirs today" Mew requested while looking at his fiance with a worried look.

Gulf let out a sigh and looked at his alpha with a reassuring smile. "I'm fine alpha, I want all of us to get married, ok? Just a little dizzy that's it." Mew closed his eyes and nodded. He helped his fiance reached the first floor and seated him to their long couch.

"Papa look!! Ben is so cute!! I want a baby brother!!" Becky cried while carrying baby Ben in her arms.

Angelo was beside Becky, Saint and Petch while helping Becky hold Ben in her arms. Angelo laughed to what the little kid just requested her parents and looked at Gulf and Mew.

Gulf's eyes widened and gulped in disbelief. "You really are your father's daughter." Gulf sighed while massaging his temple.

Mew grinned like a grinch and raised his right thumb up to his daughter. "See, daddy also wants another son!" Becky handed Ben back to Angelo and ran to her papa at the couch and continued crying.

"Why are you crying?" Gulf giggled while stroking her daughter's hair away from her face. "Babies are so cute and I want another baby brother!" The kid replied while she hiccuped.

"Don't worry, your parents will gladly grant your wish." Win giggled and carried Becky in his arms. "You think so uncle??" Becky stopped crying and looked at her uncle with her glassy eyes.

"Gulf, are you sure that your daughter have 'future' not 'persuation'? She is really good at persuading people, like look at her!" Win turned Becky around and showed Gulf her doll like face. "I don't know too, she can sometimes wrap us in her little fingers" Gulf sighed while standing up.

"I think you should sit down first uncle." Zee smiled to Gulf while taking Becky from Win's arms. "It's ok dear, I'm fine now." Gulf answered and pat Zee's head. "Trust me uncle you need rest. Plus, all you have a wedding at noon." Zee insisted. "I think his right Guppie." Win winked and Gulf giggled but agreed.

" Win winked and Gulf giggled but agreed

(MEW'S WEDDING RING)