Chapter 11 P.g 11

Heyo~ I'm sorry for the late update. We have WiFi problems here so i could not update yet. I am here at my aunt's house right now just to update this page so I truly apologize (。ノω\。)

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

*16 YEARS LATER*

"NUT, SAINT, BECKY, NATASHA AND ALEXANDER JONGCHEVEEVAT, WAKE UO THIS INSTANT OR I WILL CUT ALL YOUR EARS OFF!!!!" Gulf shouted from the kitchen.

Thanks to Gulf's Powers his voice was loud enough that it can be heard from afar and even through sound proof rooms.

All five siblings groaned when they heard their father's threat. Only Nut, Saint and Natasha got up from bed and went to their bathrooms to take a shower while Becky and Alexander were still dozing off.

Gulf can sense that 3 of his children were already awake but there seems to be 2 hard headed vampires that didn't woke up.

He turned off the stove as he was cooking and stormed to Becky's bedroom. He opened Becky's door with force and shouted, "BECKY JONGCHEVEEVAT, IT IS 7 IN THE MORNING AND YOUR NOT YET AWAKE!! WAKE UO YOUNG LADY AND TAKE A SHOWER!" Gulf ordered his snoring daughter.

Becky snorted as she woke up and lazily opened her lids. As soon as she saw her papa at the door frame looking so frustrated, she nervously smiled at her papa with a messy hair and stormed to her bathroom before her papa catches her.

"PAPA PAPA I'M HERE NA~ HEHE LOVE YOU!!~" Becky convinced Gulf and opened the shower faucet and took a bath.

Gulf only snorted at his daughter. Yes Becky's a girl but she acts just like her little brother Alexander. Speaking of Alexander, THAT IDIOT HAVEN'T WOKEN UP YET!!

Gulf stormed at three bedrooms away and opened the last black door to only be greeted with another snoring monster.

He saw Alexander's feet hanging at the side of the bed while his body slightly bended. "This kid acts totally different when his awake." Gulf thought to himself as he walked towards his son and tapped him with his feet.

"WAKE UP ALEXANDER!! IT'S YOUR SECOND YEAR IN COLLEGE AND YOUR LAZY BUM IS NOT MOVING!!" Gulf frustratingly ordered.

"This is why I started drinking strong doze of birth control. Even at this age I still can get pregnant and it's frustrating, I already can't handle 5 lazy vampires, including their dad!" Gulf thought as he mentally slapped his forhead.

"Mmmm Pa 5 more minutes!~" Alexander groaned and turned around from the opposite side from his papa. "ALEXANDER, I AM YOUR PAPA AND I KNOW WHEN YOU SAID 5 MINUTES IT MEANT 5 WHOLE HOURS!! NOW WAKE UP!!" Gulf ordered but Alexander only nodded but didn't moved.

It was Gulf's last straw, so he went to Alexander's bathroom and had a ball of water floating beside him. "Alexander, this is the last warning!" Gulf gave him a last chance but he only hummed.

Gulf put the floating water above Alexander and released the force.

Alexander jumped off from his bed when he felt a cold and wet splash poured all over him. "Now, that's the first step on showering, your just gonna shampoo your hair, soap you body, rinse and your good to go!" Gulf angrily said while smiling at his son.