Chapter 7 P.g 4

10 years have passed and the pups have grown. Zee and Saint grew up super close to each other, which made Mew a little(lot) protective over his son.

And now he has a daughter which made him super protective. But Mew kind of liked Zee to be with his son, Zee proved himself worthy of Saint's love.

"Daddy!! P'Nut likes P'Petch!!!" The little girl shouted while holding her bunny and running down the stairs as her 10 year old brother chase her.

"N'BECKY!! YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T TELL!!" Nut chased his little sister. When Becky finally reached the bottom, her daddy carried her.

"Woah!~ what is it princess?" Mew nuzzled his daughter's nose. "Daddy, P'Nut likes P'Petch" the little girl giggled while her hand was wrapping around her father's neck.

"Really? Hmm my baby boy's a big boy now?" Gulf walked towards them and kissed his mate. "I don't want them to grow up yet!~" Mew whined to his lover.

"Well Boo, we can't stop time you know?" Gulf giggled at the silliness of his alpha.

"Papa your not mad?" Nut hugged his papa. "Of course not. If you like him, then like him. But do not marry him yet your too young, your still our baby" Gulf kissed his son's forhead.

"Thank you papa~" Nut kissed his papa's cheek. Even though his an alpha, he turns really soft to his family, especially to his omega siblings.

"N'Nut, N'Saint!! We need to go, training's gonna start!!" Zee shouted by the window.

"COMING!!!" Saint responded while running up and down the stairs. Obviously Mew was starting to sulk.

"Don't you think our babies are growing up too fast?" Mew rested his head to his lover. "No, I think their growing up just fine. You know someday they need to have a happiness of their own" Gulf smiled warmly while looking at his son's and future son-in-law race to the training grounds.

"Daddy~ did it hurt when you found out that papa was one of the enemies of your pack?" Becky asked out of the blue.

"How did you know that princess?" Mew looked at his daughter with a confused look on his face. They haven't told anything about that topic to any of their children.

How could she know about that? Did she somehow asked one of her uncles??

Becky just shrugged and got down from her father. "P'JANE!! LOOK I HAVE A NEW BOW FOR MY BUNNY!!" The 7 year old ran towards her most favorite phi.

"Can I see!?~" Jane smiled and give the 7 year old a peck on the cheek and it made her giggle.

"Oh not my little princess too!~" Mew whined at his omega. "Your so dramatic!" Gulf playfully slapped his mate's back while laughing.

On the training grounds, all the 10 year olds and above were training with their uncles and father.

"DAD WATCH OUT!" Prem laughed at his father. He was having fun, so was the others. Even though they were training, it felt like a bonding between father and son.

"WOAH!! THAT WAS CLOSE THANKS!" Kao raised his thumbs up to his eldest son.

They were in the obstacle course to reach the flag. They were going against each other.

Kao and Petch, Bright and First, Boun and Ja, Ohm and Patrick, Mew and Petch.

It was always their morning routine. Mew trusted Zee to train his son(Saint) to shoot an arrow.

Mew had trusted Zee when he(Zee) said all those things on the hospital. Like what his mate told him, "Give the kid a little chance" and so he did.

Zee was actually like him. Very protective, true to his words, possessive, caring and loving. So his kind of ok for the future of Saint and Zee.

After all he can't do anything to stop soulmates from meeting and loving each other. He wants his childrens happiness, and if it has to cause his life. He would be ready to risk it.

The whole day of training was fun and chaotic. They went back home laughing screaming and catching each other with joy and excitement.

"Hey big boys~ Had fun?" Win kissed both his beloved mens in life while carrying their 6 year old. "Yeah, dad almost fell from the log because a branch hit him!" First laughed.

"Really!? Tell me about it" Win put down Mick and hold both his sons hand while walking inside the house.

"Hmm?? I see Daddy has a new bruise?" Prem held his alpha's chin firmly. Boun hissed, "Yeah, I hit him hard" Ja proudly shrugged. "You did?" Prem smiled angrily at his son.

Boun and Ja looked at each other with horror. They knew their ears were gonna be red, numb and full after this.

Boun smiled at his mate and looked back at his son. "Son?", "Yes dad?"......... "RUN!!" Boun and Ja ran as Prem were chasing them and Film laughing while looking at her family.

"Daddy!! I DO LIKE HIM!?!" Patrick was in shock and Ohm nodded calmly. "Like who?" Fluke asked while stirring the soup.

"N-No one pa" Patrick looked at Fluke nervously.

Fluke raised the hot spoon and glared at Ohm and Patrick. "Your Journey ends here son" Ohm patted his son's shoulder and looked completely sorry to tease his son.

"It was Mick. Patrick likes Mick!" Ohm confessed and ran outside. "DAAAAD!!! YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T TELL!!~" Patrick complained while chasing his father.

"Pa!! COME OUT HERE!! DADDY WANTS TO SAY SOMETHING!!" Petch shouted outside of the house.

Jane was pulling his papa out of the house. "Wait baby!" Earth softly said to Jane while following her.

When he got out, he could feel his tears falling. He saw the man of his life in one knees as bother their children were holding 2 words in a paper board.

It says there "Will You.......... Marry Me?"