Chapter 5 P.g 2

When Gulf woke up he quickly ran towards the bathroom and threw up all the food he ate.

He was having a nightmare. Him thinking about all things his father did was making him really sick.

He saw in his dream the way his father married his children and made them bare his child, and to think that he was next was making him hate his so called father more.

"Your such disgusting man James. I will never call you my father ever again. You are nothing to me!" Gulf looked in the mirror.

His tears were falling of anger. He flushed the toilet and washed his face. He went down the stairs and saw his brothers, brothers-in-laws, cousin, friends and Liv lifting some decorations, trees and tables.

Oh right it's boo's birthday Gulf thought to himself and went towards Earth.

Earth was rocking baby Petch in his hand. "Hey, I'll do it. You must be tired" Gulf spread his arms for the baby.

"Thank you Guppie, but I'm half vamp now, at first yes I easily get tired. But when time comes I barely even get tired" Earth smiled and handed baby Petch to Gulf.

Gulf rocked baby Petch right away. "What a sweet little angel" Gulf softly rubbed his thumb on the sleeping pup's forhead.

"Ok, I'll leave him to your care now. I have to help mom and grandpa" Earth gave Gulf the sweetest smile, kissed his pup's forhead and went inside to the kitchen.

Mew hugged Gulf from his back. "Hey birthday man. Aren't you a little old for pampering?" Gulf smiled while looking at baby Petch. But Mew knew that Gulf was referring to him.

Mew buried his face on Gulf's neck and inhaled the addicting and alluring scent of his omega, but his scent was stronger now and boi this was making him crazy.

"I am, and this big man needs some pleasuring and full of love birthday present tonight" Mew gently kissed his Omega's neck and shoulders.

"Boo the little pup's in my hand. Stop that" Gulf giggled. "Don't worry your present is at top shelf. There's a small dark blue box there, open it" Gulf turned to his clingy alpha and pecked his cheek.

"Ok!" Mew ran inside their house to their room excitedly like a child buying a candy and Gulf just laughed at his baby alpha.

When Mew got inside his room, he saw a dark blue box just like what his precious omega described it.

He saw a note on top of the box and he read it.

Hey my big man, my boo, my alpha, my daddy. This gift is for you, thank you so much for saving me from, you know who. Thank you for showing me what love is. I know that our life is on the line because we're the chosen ones, but let me tell you this boo, I am never gonna leave you alone so please don't leave me. We'll end this together, please enjoy your birthday.

Boo always remember that I'll never leave you, I'll never stop loving you, I'll never stop holding your hand, I'll never get tired caressing those beautiful cheeks of yours, I'll never get enough kissing that soft and beautiful lips of yours. I love you boo.

-your baby, Bii, little kitten Gulf.

Mew wore the biggest and brightest smile while reading his bii's letter. He opened the dark blue box and saw a beautiful moon bracelet

 He opened the dark blue box and saw a beautiful moon bracelet

He held it in his hand and smiled brightly. He loves this man from the moon and back. No scratch that he loves this man more than that.

Mew wore the bracelet and went back downstairs and went to his omega.

He was in their balcony at the first floor and saw his beautiful omega sitting down and humming a beautiful song while rocking the crying baby in his hands.

The baby slowly calmed down and slept. "Hey!" Mew half screamed half whispered. Gulf looked at him and smiled.

Mew showed the beautiful moon bracelet on his left arm, Gulf giggled and showed his sun bracelet on his right hand.

Mew smiled and went to his beautiful omega. "Since when did you brought this?" Me pecked Gulf's lips. "Hmm, at the second week of our friendship" Gulf hummed and smiled brightly to his hot and sexy alpha.

"I guess I wasn't the only one thinking ahead, huh?" Mew kissed his Omega's forhead and Gulf closed his eyes while Mew's lips were on his forhead.

Mew and Gulf were playing with baby Petch when their attention went to Boun who dropped the huge log.

"I can smell someone that isn't one of us" Boun sniffed the air. There was a disgusting smell that was surrounding them.

"Yeah I hear their heart beats too" Bright nodded to Boun.

Mew stood up right away and held his gun at his holster belt in his waist. Gulf stood up and held baby Petch protectively.