• Small Hands [BTS!Yoongi]

Pairing: Min Yoongi x girlfriend!reader
Warning: mild swearing, hard fluff
Words: 1200+

☕︎ 𝓕𝓸𝓻  𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓪, because you have the cutest hands. I hope you like it☕︎

нє σиє ωнєяє ѕнє нαѕ тιиу нαи∂ѕ ∙

"Uuuuuurrggggg!" Yoongi looked up from the book he was currently reading.

You were sitting at the table next to the sofa on which he was sitting, trying.....yeah, what were you even doing? When you came in, you held a towel, your nail polish box and some cotton pads in your arms, so he thought that you would make your nails. Instead, he heard you cursing ever few minutes.

At first, Yoongi ignored it. Sometimes it's fun to watch you struggling with something. Not because he was a bad boyfriend, but because you looked so cute with that pouted lips, narrowed eyes and yes, even that tiny curses that left you mouth sounded cute to him.

"UUUUURRRGGG!" He saw your face getting more and more frustrated, before you threw a cotton pad on the table. "I give it up! They will always look ugly!"

Carefully, he placed his book on the small table beside the sofa and stood up. As he reached the table, you were already crossing your arms over your chest and not looking up at him. Something you always do when you didn't want to admit that you suck at something. But he love it.

"What is it, nae sarang (my love)?" He asked as he sat down on the chair opposite of you. "Did you try to start a cursing contest, or what?"

He tried to joke, but when your eyes turned at him he stopped his giggling. Your eyes didn't look angry, but watery and your under lip began to tremble slightly.

"I am trying to do my fuc –" You closed your eyes and took a deep breath, before you started talking again. This time a little bit calmer. "I am trying to do my funking nails, but every time it looks ugly because my damn finger are so damn short, and it looks like I painted some damn sticks, because they are so short and crooked. And then I don't like it, because the polish is all over my finger, and I try it again but it just looks always the same."

As you spoke, your moved your hands wildly through the air, and Yoongi saw all the used cotton pads over the table.

When he looked at you again, he just couldn't hold back his smile. Once again, you had crossed your arm over your chest and looked at him frustrated.

"Do you think that is funny?" You asked a little bit confused.

"Actually...." He chuckled and reached over the table to grab you arm. He pulled it over the table and placed it carefully on the towel. "...Yes, I think it is very funny."

"What are you doing, Yongs?" You asked confused as he put the small bottle of blue nail polish next to your hand, but he never answered.

He just took your hand in his right hand and lifted it from the towel, and then he did something you would have never expected him to do.

He place a sweet kiss at the top of your hand, before he placed several smaller kisses further down until he reached your pinkie. Then he stopped and lifted the small lid of the nail polish.

"I love your tiny hands." He said and began to carefully put the polish onto you pinkie nail. "Because they look so damn cute when they cling to that mug I gave you. You always need two hands to hold it, but fuck...I love it, because you look so damn cute like that."