• Incidents [ot7!BTS]

Pairing: BTS x female!member
Warnings: none
Words: +2000

нє σиє ωнєяє ѕнє кєєρѕ нєя ѕє¢яєтѕ ∙

"elcome back everybody." The blond haired woman smiled into the camera. "It is the best time of the week and that is not only because it is Friday night, no. Tonight we have very special guests – "

While she didn't even get  to finish her phrase, the crowed already began to go wild.  Loud clapping and cheer howl through the studio.

"I know. I know!" The woman laughed and as she tried to calm the people on the chairs down with her hands. Even though she failed, the camera man behind the camera gestured for her to continue. "Number one Billboard song, Grammy nominated and freshly arrived from Koran: Here is BTS!"

The last part, she had to almost scream into the camera. If this was even possible , the cheers and clapping went even louder than before.

The camera moved softly from the smiling woman over to the stage where a big door in the wall just opened. Out of the bright light, which was now projected towards the large opening, 8 figures were stepping out. Each of them smiling and waving.

A few minutes later, the crowed finally had calmed down, even though sometimes you could here someone scream sentences like "I love you, Jin oppa!" or "Marry me Jungkook!". All of them made the eight young people smirk to themselves.

Ellen was now sitting in an armchair, the moderation cards she was holding earlier were now laying on the box to her right side. On the left side, there was once again a man sitting who's only job was it to translate Ellen's words into korean, and the boys' words into english.

"Hello." She smiled over to the boys and the on girl sitting on the sofa opposite to her. A bunch of 'hellos' and 'his' followed. "Would you at first introduce yourselves for those viewers who don't know you so well."

"Hi, nice to meet you." The silver haired boy said. "My name is RM and I am the leader of this group." 

Immediately, the crowd cheered again. You even could see some girls begin to cry at his words.

"Hello! My name is –" The small girl was interrupted by someone shouting.

"You're the most beautiful girl in the world, Grace! Marry me!" Followed by louder shouts and clappings. Grace smiled widely and waved harder to the people.

" – Grace. My name is Grace and thank you!" She said and formed two hearts with her fingers, while the rest of the boys just either shook their heads or commenting the boy of the crowd.

Jimin even laid his hand on her shoulder.

"She. Mine." He said in his cute broken English and almost everyone in the studio laughed.

"Hi guys – " A brown haired boys with the glasses waved both of his hands at the cheering people. By now, they were so loud that you could only see the boy forming a V with his fingers, while his mouth  was still moving, but no words could be heard.

"Hiiii!" the next boy smiled widely while his mouth formed a perfect heart. "Your my hope, I'm your hope, I'm J-Hope!"

"Hi." The next boy didn't even bother to make a long introduction. He just waved and showed his cute boxy smile, which was already enough for the crowed to go wild.

"Hallo! Hi!" The second youngest of the group waved his hands. Like V, no one could understand what he was saying because of the loud cheers.

"I love you, Jin!" A female voice rang through the studio before the next brown haired boy could say a word.