• Anesthesia [BTS!Namjoon]

Pairing: Kim Namjoon x girlfriend!oc
Warnings: too much fluff
Words: 1400+

• Plot was made up by my mind! He had no real surgery! You can calm down! •

☕︎ 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂, because you need to recover. I hope you like it! ☕︎

нє σиє ωнєяє ѕнє иєє∂ѕ тσ ¢αℓм нιм ∂σωи •

For the fifth time in a row, she pulled the duvet higher over his limp body. Even though she know that he was perfectly fine, she just couldn't stop worrying about him. The only relief for her that he was really doing fine was the rhymical beeping of the computer next to the bed he was lying in.

Carefully, she lifted her hand up and placed it onto his temple. His skin felt soft and warm, like always when she would cup his much larger face in her tinier hands.

Slowly, she let her hands slide down his face resting at the corner of his mouth. Right where his beautiful dimples would form when he smiled or laughed. She drove her fingers carefully over his plump lips. Those plump lips that she was supposed to kiss right now until they were swollen and red.

If she didn't knew better, she would think he was sleeping peacefully with his eyes closed and his lips slightly parted. His chest moved smoothly up and down under the thick, white duvet.

She sighed as she moved her hands over his eyes that were surrounded by thick lashes, up to his brown hair. She had always had a weakness for his thick hair that would feel so smooth when she drove her hands through the soft curls.

Over the past weeks, Namjoon had always felt some pain in his throat. At first, he thought that he had catched a cold or something, but as the pain went worse and wouldn't go away, he went to the doctor.

"Hey baby." The girl next to him whispered softly as she placed her hand at his face again.

He opened his eyes tiredly, just to look at the girl in front of him and then in the room he was laying. It didn't look familiar at all with its cold, white walls and the little decoration. He clearly looked confused when he looked around. His mind was foggy and his head hurt from all the bright light around him.

"Do you want me to close the curtains?" The small girl asked as she saw his struggling to hold open his eyes.

She didn't get an answer, but being his girlfriend for a long time now she just knew what he needed. She stood up from her chair and went over to the windows. Careful to avoid doing loud noises, she pulled the strings and the curtains closed dimming the light in the room.

Namjoon slowly opened his eyes again, just to see the girl walking over to the chair next to his bed.

His mind was racing. He didn't knew where he was or how he got there. Not mentioning why he was in pain or why he had those strange pipes coming out of his arms.

He pushed his hands harder into the mattress underneath him.

"No." The girl said quickly when she noticed that he was about to push himself up. " You need to stay down."