CHAPTER 8: BOYS.

About two months later, Della got the genders of the triplets. She couldn't believe it. She was having three boys. This wasn't going to be easy. She knew that it wasn't. She had not gotten Blayke out of diapers yet. How was she supposed to change eight-four diapers in twenty-four hours? She was supposed to make three bottles for the triplets. It was like feeding Blayke times three. She wasn't nervous though. She knew what to do. She also had her family to help her. Well, she had her brother and uncle and she also had Duckworth to help her. She loved the help that she received. 

"Scrooge, I found out the genders of the triplets," she said. "Really?" Scrooge said. "Yes, I'm having all boys," she said. "Oh, all boys," he said, taking the ultrasound pictures out of Della's hands. "Yes, all boys," she said. Scrooge looked carefully at the pictures. "Where's Blayke?" she asked. "Duckworth put her up for a nap about an hour ago. She should be awake soon if she isn't already," he said. Della went upstairs to check on Blayke. She loved Blayke with her whole heart. She could pick Blayke up but not like she used to before she got pregnant with the triplets. She loved to sit with Blayke and talk about the triplets. Blayke knew exactly what was going on. She didn't understand why things were happening, since she was only eighteen months old. 

Blayke wasn't awake quiet yet so Della went to get a quick nap herself. She was exhausted from carrying the triplets for four months. She was about two months pregnant when she found out that she was pregnant with the triplets. She was going to have to carry the triplets around for another five months before she could give birth to them. So many things could go wrong in this birth since there were three babies this time.