the hyper 10 year old

No one's p.o.v

"So why are the gods angry?" Leo questions.

Percy was still quite tired from the vapour travel, so he took a while to answer.

"Well....... basically, Mr thunder pants lightning bolt was stolen along with hades helm of darkness and at this point the big three are still all about the oath which is basically were they cannot have demigod kids". He takes a breath. "and Zeus already was thinking my dad wanted to take over the throne, so he thought that he stole the lightning bolt, but since the gods can't steal each other's symbols of power he thought he got a demigod to do it so know I have two angry gods trying to kill me along with kronos and Luke and Ares sooooooooooooooooo yeah"

"but what about Nico, Thalia, Jason and hazel aren't they kids of the big three" Leo says

"no right now, Zeus thinks Nico and Bianca are dead, my dad and hades don't know about Jason, Thalia is a tree and hazel is dead"

"first why is Thalia a tree and second why is hazel dead?"

"well Thalia is a tree because when she Annabeth and Luke were going to camp, they got cornered by a cyclops, then Thalia sacrificed herself so that Luke Annabeth and Grover could get away, she died in the process so then Zeus turned her into a tree and for hazel was dead and then Nico saved her"

"wow, ok so what do we do know?" Leo asks

"we need to find the rest of the seven"

Percy p.o.v

We decided to go to the lotus hotel first to get Nico and Bianca.

I was daydreaming about Zeus coming down and saying my brother broke the oath you shall die and ill just say that you broke the oath twice so ha ha. I smiled at the thought that I had the power of blackmail over the king of the gods.

"ok Leo we are going to go into the hotel but I'm going to put you on a leash because I don't trust you to get distracted" I say

"what's so bad about a hotel" Leo laughs

"Nico was in there for like 70 years and didn't age, to him it was about 7 days"

"oh, so if we aren't careful, we could get stuck in there forever"

"yes, so we have to be careful"

I put Leo on a leash and walk inside. Its even better than I imagined it. With all the games the food. Mabye just one game............

NO! snap out of its Percy. I look at Leo and he is trying to reach the games; I pull on the lead and slap him.

"OMGS, I see what you mean now about this place being a trap"

"found Nico" I said pointing to a hyper looking 10-year-old with mythomaniac cards in his hands

"you sure that's Nico? He actually looks happy"

"yes, this was before he cast himself out and his sister died, and he found out about the demigod world and before he found out sues killed his mom"

"oof" was all Leo could say

I ran over to were Nico and Bianca were and said come on

"why?" mini-Nico said

Gods this place must be messing with his mind.

I grip Nico. Put him over me should grip Bianca hand and run out. Once we were outside, I ran to check if it was still the same year.

Yup we were only in there for an hour.

Kelp head?

I turn and see Nico he looks quite freaked out.

"why am I so small? Why don't I have my avatar jacket and why................."

He chokes up

"Bianca?"

"Nico!! Aren't I supposed to be dead?"

He did not answer her question only crushed her in a hug.